Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Granada CF V Real Madrid, Feb 2
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
LOL He just can't stop scoring!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He is VERY eager to beat messi goal-scoring record
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Trust me Messi will score two goals against Valdes tomorrow. Anything Ronaldo can do I(Messi) do better.... Lol
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Real needs to step it up! A teams with amazing midfielders like Ozil, Kaka, Modric, Ronaldo, Di Maria shouldn't have a scoring problem! I wonder what would happen if Real would play the classic 4-4-2, with ozil and kaka in the middle, ronaldo and di maria on the sides and benzema and higuain attacking
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Don't blame Madrid when you can blame Mourinho instead
Humza1832 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lo
Humza1832 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Definatley a result I wasnt expecting. An own goal, miscomunication between alonso and lopez that couldve cost us a goal. Relying too much on the offside trap, and the lack of meaningful balls. I thought we would take full 3 points, but our performance today was flawed. Regardless, we just have to support them through thick and thin
Juliusmurdhani (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree with you on the offside trap, it's too much and it's not working very well
Juliusmurdhani (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Missing Casillas has cost a lot of damage for Real, Arbeloa should take the blame for it
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
You make no sense whatsoever
Barca10impact (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^ Lol.  
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Ronaldo pulled a Mascherano
Mascherano own goal was a deflection, somebody kick the ball onto his leg, Ronaldo score like he usually do at the opposite end of the field so no comparison
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
I'm pretty sure Mascherano has more than one own goal...
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I give up! Ronaldo is a better player than Messi.... He has scored against every team in La Liga
Ronaldo finally did something Messi haven't done yet, score against his own team.... LMFO
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha I see what you did there
Crynaldo.... Lol
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
71% possession, 17 shots and an own goal by [C.] Ronaldo....  I guess La Liga is really over, huh? Lol
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
17 shots and only 4 on target. That is shocking! They bring bring the same shooting boots when they play united
Real Madrid 4 vs Man United 0...
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lolol this is the very reason my name is ozilbtch and also the very reason why I'm not a madrid fan    Lmfao
Donjom (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Haaaahahahaha wers the ronaldo fans at....
Dam right HIS better than messi NOW HE CAN score excellent OWN goals
Which messi CAN never DO....
Farox (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Why do you have to be a twat? I am a Barca fan, and I am a Messi fan. But, he is trying to defend, and it happens to all players. Stop being a loser, appreciate the game
Messi62 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You stupid loser.... Stop trying to compare him with messi everytime you scratch your vagina.... Just watch the game
Donjom (Barcelona) 1 year ago
AND FROM ALL THEM defenders THEY HAD.... IT HAS TO BE ronaldo taking
THE LIME light lmfao!Ronaldo MAN ON A mission
This IS THE ONLY WAY HE could surpass messi
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^ Think about your balls first when you scream loud
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why ronaldo, WHY?! .... Why did you do it?!    Save your own goals for when you play us!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football