Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Getafe V Real Madrid, Feb 4
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pepe's handball in the box no PK? Real was lucky again. 'Nuff said
Jgibbs2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pinto handling the ball outside the box no red? Barcelona was lucky again. Everyone outside of Barcelona can see that your club gets unfair advantages from referees, open your eyes
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The # of calls that have gone in Real Madrid's favour out numbers the entire La Liga team list. Are you still so butthurt about '09 that you watch every Barca game with "referee is a Barcelona player" eyes?
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Were butthurt by the last 5 years its more then Chelsea its arsenal, Madrid, ac Milan.... The list would probably go on forever idk why you said Madrid gets advantages from refs, they lost us more games then they won us barca can't say that. If messi xavi and iniesta can't do it there 12th man can the ref
Show me these facts. Anyone can pull up a team list out of their ass. It's all speculation. If you have no facts to back up your bold statement, keep it in your deluded mind
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Weasel11 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
This game pissed me off so bad back then.... Worst refeering I've ever seen, Chelsea would have deversed to advance
Sysfail (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Madrid: 9 penalty given 0 conceded, that speaks all
Jgibbs2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Listen we're sorry that Messi can't convert your penalties but that is not out fault
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wtf sysfail how about barca?

Only 1 red card for barca the last 3 years teams against barca 36 explain that
Realfootballfan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Was a great reply madrid9. Thanks
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
It doesn't matter if Madrid win or lost the game, Mourinho and his "friends" will always cry blaming the refr
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Get your head out of your ass
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah? Please don't troll.... HALA madrid!
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great goal by Ramos!Shadow fail by Alonso.... If only ref could've given us to take it again.... We'll win it.... But still a win's a win!
Hallaaa maddriiidd!
Grimey (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Honestly, how these Barca trolls have the face to talk about ref mistakes is beyond me....

Like Bill Hicks said: "I have never seen b@lls of this magnitude"
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't drag Saint Bill into this
What is got balls is hear Madrid fans complaining being the most helped team in all History of Football, for god sake, they even lobbied in their own laws, like that one shamelessly called "Beckham Law"
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How does anyone expect us to win the league when teams are not allowed to win against real? How much clearer does it have to be for the ref to see that it was a handball? Should we put superglue on that thing and stick it to pepe's hand?
Ahamedleo (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes, Like last year, Referees does not allow any teams to beat barca in La Liga.

In champions league, Referees does not allow any team to beat Barca. Like Chelsea(2009) and Real and Arsenal (2011)
Arsenish (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just wanted to say that one of the 'likes' on your comment is mine, which was totally accidental.... Couldn't figure out how to unlike. I don't like your comment just being clear
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
There is no unlike. Are you new here?
Shawkernator (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Ahamedleo
How can you say the ref's don't allow teams to beat Arsenal, or are unfair? Did you not see that stupid referee-ing with the Arsenal 4-4 Newcastle? That's just one example. Please, do your research before saying the ref's were in favour of Arsenal
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Shawkernator calm down bro, he meant Barca vs Arsenal.... RVP red card...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Shawkernator he ment van persie's unfair sending off against barca
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@ChaosStriker facepalm dude, you are just like those typical messi fans who know nothing about football
Handball is a clear penalty. But def foul on ozil deserve more than yellow card.
They should have reduced to 10 men by half-time. Also RM created so many chances
And Getafe only have decent game. Penalty is deserved but Result is also fair.

Hala Madrid
True, also ronaldo should have been given a penalty before our goal so I guess it's fair
Africanrebel (PSG) 2 years ago
Guys why Upload your Video Using a Toaster?
Mou,

Don't allow Benzema to start against smaller teams. Start Higuain against smaller teams. Benzema is effective against bigger teams like barca, Valencia and champions league teams
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Agreed!
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And don't start higuain in important games!
Why?
Funny how one referee mistake in our favor becomes the main subject in the comments section. It's like the users are getting stupider every matchday. If you count all the ref's mistakes they don't add up in our favor. Nor do Getafe deserve anything out of this match. So stop trolling with your ignorance/stupidity and think of a reasonable, unbiased comment to post
And now you know how Barcelona fans feel lol. Getafe were very poor today but so were Madrid. 0-0 would have been a deserved score but once Madrid scored, 1-0 was fine
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Barca fan, the match was dominated by Madrid, they only couldn't finish. Also the complaints about Barca is because they dive as soon as they fall behind not the refs.
Get your eyes checked...
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@St1or
Srsly pull your head out of your ass man. Did you even watch the match? No! Because you can't see anything behind your blind hatred for madrid. We dominated the entire game, the score should of been about 3-4 in favor of madrid. But this is football and uncertainty is an element of the game weather it's the refs calls or unlucky finishing
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Beautiful header from Ramos
Schnbp (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barca trolls get the hell out of here  Go watch your dwarf miss penalties
Somebody seems still deep in pain for 2009 and 2011
Was that you sysfail? Cheer up then dude, don't dwell with the past too much, focus on the future
IKeanu (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Getafe is an amazing team. No Coincidence that they beat Barca.  Good job real.... Maybe we are just unlucky.
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Huh, what? Unlucky? I mean, your victory is deserved and all, but what I get from your post is:

1) Getafe is good
2) Based on 1), Getafe beat Barcelona
3) Based on 1) and 2), Real did a good job beating Getafe
4) Real is unlucky.

I don't follow
Realfootballfan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't try to post your broken knowledge against real madrid.... Better learn more about football and come back.... Real academy teaches everything about football.... Join real academy about knowledge of football.... We'll share free knowledge...
Mesutozilno1 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If there was a trophy for crying and more crying the team barcelona and the fans would have won it together
Cough cough Mourinho cough cough
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Poor guy.... You are so consumed by your hatred towards Barca, you have to whine about them crying rather than enjoying your team's victory to keep the lead and put some more pressure on Barca
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Know your role and shut your mouths as everyone already knows how good a football team barca is collectively so you surely don't need any ref assistance or the need at times to flop in games that's not duly deserved. So yes we will admit that pepe's handle could have been called but at the end of the day unless the ref/linesman clearly sees it it's then up to the ref's persuasion from the opposing players to give a penalty
I understand you might be passionate about hating on Barcelona, but I suggest you stick to the diving-and-ref-calls narrative. Mourinho's Madrid calling out anyone this side of an infant on "crying" makes my head spin.

That said, you guys have a great team and deserve to be top of the table at the moment, just for the record
Oh yeah and Zhudayong's got a point.... Your only post in this thread about your team beating another team is about Barcelona?
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm not saying that barca is a bad team, they're very good, and very orgnized, but that video will show you how bif of cheaters/divers they are
And after all Madrid fans (groundlessly....) bitchcrying just about week ago, now it is not allowed to comment about the clear handball.... And again Madrid gets that little push, like in Mallorca, Bilbao.... Etc
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ok dude, if you want to talk handball, there was a disallowed handball for madrid bafore that, so it would have changed the game (2-0) but since both got a disallowed handball, I would say they're equal now
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This was not a easy game but even with all the ref calls and I am not going deeper into this discussion cos many make a big tantrum out of this.... The fact is Real dominated, had more chances and therefore deserved the win.
Even though Pepe did well at times I once again was not happy with his behavior, in fact.... I was quite disgusted.
Ozil and Ramos for me were the motm in this game, whilst the rest were pretty decent

Kick4Life - changing lives through football