Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Oct 7
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Another game without pure defence.... SMH! Miss Pique and Puyol on today's el clasico.... Visca Barca!
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Messi and Ronaldo both on action!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
In the end we should have won. Montoya hitting the bar, Pedro missing a glorious chance after a brilliant run, Iniesta shooting over the bar....

Oh well, Madrid could've won it as well and it was a great game from both teams. Fair result.
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I think your team was as good in the end as ours was in the beginning but the end is always more dramatic than the beginning
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You have one eye or what open the second please...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Nothing greater than seeing two legends score when they are needed most.... A great Classico
Great match, nice football from both teams.... Sorry I can't troll this
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
No one can.... By far best Classico for me, true football!
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 1 year ago
OH s**t! There's about to be so much patting each other's back here. Better watch out!
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
C'mon guys both teams were great. Don't give wrong votes!
Why do you care man?!
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol. But why do you care that I care?
I don't, I was trying to say just let go, some ppl envy those two teams and don't aprectiate good football, as simple as that
Casillas is not in his prime these days tbh he could've saved that freekick atleast, but it's football you never know the circumstances....
//
Edit: just to make it clear and avoid unwanted boring conversations, I'm not undervaluing that goal or hating on Messi*is it clear? "5" can you see it? No not "S" I wrote "5" ok good now you can read my message, thx. //

Benzema was not that great either & then I thought higuain would show us his old self but oh boy.... He didn't :facepalm: baaam! "where are you shooting bro? " "Oh about that.... The little kid over there asked me to give him the ball so I couldn't resist his cuteness.... "
Yeah, it was an easy FK! Loooool
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol, complaining about Casillas over a near impossible save, whereas we have Valdes who couuld've guarded the post for ROnaldo's first
Dude I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but if so.... We're talking about the best goalkeeper in the world here.... And he saves a lot of balls more difficult than that one without breaking a sweat
Links please!
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Casillas is great, but not god! No one was saving that...
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I think Casillas had in fact some fault in Messi's first goal by not being as aggressive as a goalie has to be inside the square. BUT not the free kick, that was a stunning shot man!
Well we can disagree on that but we all agree that it was a great match.... So let's disagree to ag.... No that's a bad one
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Amazing game by both teams, been a long time since I've done this, but I'm giving Awesome votes to both
They should remove rubbish from this vote, add verification picture to the rest of votes not including Awesome
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I wouldn't wanna be one of those fans with a neurotic compulsion to slam the rival team after every match. These are not easy times for them. FAIR f#cking result.

Real Madrid were the better side in the first half, went ahead deservedly, conceded from the opponent's only real chance and hit the woodwork; we were the better side in the second half, went ahead deservedly, conceded from the opponent's only real chance and hit the woodwork.

Barça 2, Real 2
Messi 2, CR 2
Tito 2, José 2

It takes big white/blaugrana glasses to think either team HAD to win it. The only thing I'll say is it would have been more representative of the match if Real had gone ahead 2-0 in the first and Barça had made it 2-2 in the second. Evidently, the result would be the same.

I might add some more points tomorrow but for now I'll just say: good clásico, great performances by both superstars and a fair result. Gracias a todos
All true, but I would have to disagree with the 2-0, 2-2 representation thing, simply because its not like Barca did nothing in the first half and real did nothing in the second half, real dominated MORE the first half while Barca dominated MORE the second half, but both just went on it the whole game and that's why this one is by far the best Classico I've seen in years! And yes, better than the 6-2 and the 5-0!
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Better defence with montoya on.... I thought tito was gonna' bring on "song" - not my kinda player at the back. I still say defence needs some work maybe bring on new and better faces - adding to the best collection (I fancy hummels from dortmund).

Valdez should do better on that goal near the post, not taking anything from ronaldo's effort - that ball was zapping. But what about that messi freekick; too good for casillas not for the first time beating him. Iniesta and sanchez bit rusty but managed to keep us in the game.

Overall, all teams went for it.... A deserved draw
Denaro89 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ah man what a treat this game was this morning. I thought that the power struggle of the game was awesome, Madrid pressuring first half and getting their lead, then Barca doing what Barca does in the second. I was sh*tting myself in the last 5 minutes though, especially when Pedro made that run, luckily he misfired. It's awesome that both Messi and Ronaldo scored both for their teams, just to make the competition a little more fierce. I thought we were lucky in not having Alonso sent off a couple of times in that match too. 2 goals each, 1 missed penalty each, 1 woodwork hit each - one of the best El Classicos I've watched in recent years
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well said! Crazy crazy game
I'm a barca fan but felt the same.... Awesome ronaldo goal and the second one was pure good football - getting between then behind defenders. The passing was fluid and sudden. But can't over-emphasize the awesomeness of messi's freekick. Just un believable.

For once at the last minutes I thought pedro was gonna' rise to the occasion and save the day only to pull the ball just wide off the post.... Uffff!

Well said indeed - Good much
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
One of the best Classicos I've seen in a long while. This season is going to be such a nail biter
The Comments are just too Utopian here.... Looool I can't blv my eyes!
Well.... But what do you thnk?
Of the match? Best Classico hands down!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Nice game, rubbish benzema

Kick4Life - changing lives through football