Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Feb 26
Careface (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Dear Messi,

As the greatest magician in football, you should try a different act. Disappearing is getting old and redundant.

Sincerely,
Real Madrid Fan

Couldn't resist
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
By the way he was not disappearing.... It was Real Madrid's brilliant tactics and hard defending that made him look so weak.... Watch the game properly brother, our defence was as usual, vulnerablt to attack.... So Messi was tightly marked and no space was given.... So in this circumstances even the best can have a nightmare.... Its the tactics that sud be changed now...
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He'll come back (*cough* against weaker teams *cough*) after playing 2 more matches (ACM, RM)
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 1 year ago
Shame Ronaldo never got crowded by Barca players in the same way Messi did with Madrid players...
SimonK are you trying to suggest Messi is not a big game player? Despite him being the top scorer in the champions league for what, the past 3 or 4 years?
@Glennyboy: you are absolutely right at this point.... Many teams have found a way to neutralize Messi by packing the space but I jes wonder why Barcelona hasn't learned their lesson.... Ronaldo sudn't be given such a space.... For past 4 years, it was Messi who shone.... Now its Ronaldo's turn.... Lets cheer him for that...
Real Madrid didn't have to do much to create a goal.... Our defender made it look so easy.... Anyways, best counter attacking team vs poor defending.... The result was expected. Now its time to change the playing tactics.... The penalty should have been given to Pedro as well. But it was refree's decision.... Overall our play was similar to what was against Milan.... God save Barcelona now...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Pedro threw himself twice and twice the ref didn't give it
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
So in summary when Barca wins it's their brilliance and when they lose it's their fault
Xabi alonso pushed himself over pedro.... So it was a penalty...
@Ramin85: Its always like that.... A great win is produced by great football.... Madrid played well as expected but Barcelona's defence lost their plot and suffered.... Nothing is wrong with this defeat. At least we still got one trophy to cheer about...
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
^ sorry mate totally wrong. He threw his body down while the ball was going away from him.  He should have been booked for simulating.
Footycray (Manchester United) 1 year ago
There is a concept of a body push/tackle, which is not a foul. That's what Xabi did. Just hitting should to shoulder is not a foul in football!
MadBro 1 year ago
Camp mou
Camp nou 3-1, Santiago bernebau 3-1 last season.... So its equal now...
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@Leoshretha Doesn't look equal to me lmao that was in la liga not in a critical match like this also as I remember Real madrid played well that day they wasted many chances.... Plus, we won la liga last year after beating you so...
I am accepting the defeat but was jes saying that somewhat we got an excuse to defend our loss. I. E we have also won 3-1 in Santiago Bernebau.... Every classico is important brother, whether it decides the title or not...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Its not too soon to give Varane a statue
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Perhaps Mourinho was bored so he went home early
Futbolavtar (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Barca has been caught up in the same way time and again. Now seriously they need some strong defenders and change in their tactics as well. Well deserved victory to Madrid
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Varane is total beast ! Wow and his age), ronaldo totally outclassed barcelona, yesss, gr8 win!
What a performance from are. M.... It didn't look like they played in the Camp nou at all and the result could have been much bigger than that if they kept attacking at the end, but Mourinho decided to slow down the game by changing Ozil and Xabi.

Ozil played extremely well he had no trouble in keeping the ball close to his feet.... Hala Madrid!

Siirall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If RM play like this next week, it's gonna' be hard for us. GGMU
SAF has loads of tactics in his mind.... He will find a way to neutralize Ronaldo.... After all Ronaldo was his student...
Boatdude (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Nahh, probably not
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@Leoshrestha Lol please Ronaldo scored against them in the first leg, wouldn't surprise me if he scores more in the 2nd leg, in a stadium he knows all too well. Your just saying that because he scored versus Barca today
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh the cocky youthful voices of inexperience, can be such a comical sound. Whatever happens, it will be a blinder.

Good luck to Madrid. Glory glory
@kidrobe: Ronaldo scored so what.... Did he deliver a win? They were playing in Bernebau.... Apart from that header, Ronaldo was busy fighting with Phil Jones.... Man utd has great defence compared to Barca.... That was what I was trying to say.... Man utd has different tactics to different opponents.... We will see what happens...
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
^ lol he score two against barcelona wtf
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I am proud of Madrid, controlled and dominated the entire game and gave away nothing
Madrid did outclass Barcelona this game but I think people are over-hyping Ronaldo's performance a tad. What did he do apart from score the penalty and finish off an easy rebound?

Apart from that he just shot from 20 yards away, skying it every time....

He won a penalty and scored 2 vital goals.... Don't hate Ronaldo, he has proven many times now that he is a big game player.... Weakness is in Barcelona.... Ronaldo did what he has to do the best...
Espelho (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He's no Bale
Fabregas4i (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well he assissted the penalty for himself for example

And by the way you are moaning about the performance of a player who made two goals in an "el classico", really?
I'm hardly moaning. I'm just laughing at the people who compare Ronaldo's performance in this game to Messi's when one had far more space and opportunity in which to perform better
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
CR7 > Bale any.... Day.... Man
Boatdude (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Bale is amazing, but Ronaldo is going against Barcelona, not West Ham
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@Glennyboy Your right nobody should even compare Ronaldo's performance to Messi's in this game because Ronaldo was far superior today, he actually showed up, it isn't has fault Barca gives him too much space, Real Madrid isn't stupid were not gonna' give the same treatment to Messi. And opportunity? They both played the full 90 minutes last time I checked and heck Messi was playing at home, if anybody had a better opportunity to shine it's Messi but he didn't and Ronaldo did
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
GlennyBoy you sound like a Barcelona fanboy. I mean, dissing Ronaldo for scoring a penalty? Seriously? After all the desperate and blatant diving and Fabregas and Pedro did in Madrid's penalty box to try and get a penalty you diss Ronaldo scoring a penalty?! How hypocritical
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
:')
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I came here to see varane hug to mourinho  And I made the trip worth while...
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
This time I can vote madrid awesome and barca rubbish and mean it lol
Nassba09 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Amazing performance !Didn't see real madrid with such a great defence from a while ! They should keep it up !
"they should keep it up" making that wish is a mistake because we're playing against you next week
Nassba09 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No worries I trust in Man UTD !
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Gonna' be a s**t show at Old Trafford. Hopefully this Ronaldo does what the other did back in '03

Kick4Life - changing lives through football