MADRID!
RoyalBlanc (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Championes Championes OLe OLE OLE.... 'in batman's voice'
Predd (FC Timisoara) 3 years ago
Reallllllll!
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a brilliant game, best game i've seen in years,
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Best game? You gotta' be kidding me. Both teams were crap yet again. If this is the standard El Classico, No thanks to the next 2 games
Katana (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Too much at stake to play wreckless
Perhaps, but its as I said, the firepower of attack from both sides can easily eliminate any defence. Even the best defenders in the world would struggle against the fire power of both sides
JungDarwin (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
True, but the best defenders in the world were playin in this game too dude
Chelo (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Offence win you games, defence wins you trophys, proven fact²
Then explain to me how Barca won 6 trophies in a year. It wasn't down to their defence. It was their offence. With this Real team's offensive capabilities, it isn't very different from that of the Barca team that won the 6 trophies. But I would agree with JungDarwin that the best defenders were in the game. Sadly the attackers were a disappointment. I would have preferred say a 5-4 win or even a 2-1 win quite frankly
Chelo (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
They got beaten last year by inter's defence; they got beaten yesterday by real's defence

Football is the only sport in the world where defence is overlooked.... & barca don't play offensive football they play possesion football not alowing their oponents to have the ball, aply a basketball kind of rule to football that you have X time to try to score & you will see how good barca really is, they play anti football by not alowing the other team to play so I don't want any of your crap
Zidanemaniac300 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Finally! Hala Madrid!
I gave the first vote to Real being rubbish. And Of course I voted Barca to be rubbish too. Another sad El Classico, though I'm sure many will disagree. I was at least hoping for a performance like the recent Shalke v Inter or Inter v Tottenham (where Bale had a hatrick). This on the other hand is sad
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think when the stakes are so high, players on both teams tend not to play to their full potential. Also both Madrid and Barca have a much better defence than Inter. Had Iker not made the saves and Madrid had more luck on the attack it could have been 4-3 or something like that
True, but I still think both Barca's and Real's attack forces have enough talent to render each others defences useless. Ronaldo, Di Maria and Ozil on one side, Iniesta, Xavi, Leo Messi and David Villa on the other. On their day either team would decimate their opponents. Not even Pique, Carvalho, Pepe or Puyol can ever handle an attack that strong
Robbomorgs (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I like this result, gives barca a kick up the bum. Ronaldo you boss he deserves that goal
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Better than the first of the 4, but not by much - Madrid showed structure and work ethic, but their composure was pfft. Every time they had a chance to attack was like people trying to escape from North Korea or something! The ball was either played too short, too long, too high, too low, too soon, too late, or sometimes, not even played at all. I wouldn't say they didn't deserve to win though. Barca were below-par, and Madrid's goal was a good one that exploited Barca's weaknesses - poor aerial presence and a RWB who is caught out of position way too often. I'm glad this happened anyway - it evens the war out to 1 win a-piece and 1 draw. Can't wait for the champions league tie!
PoorSporting (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Finally is right!
Starcr9 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Finally! It is the reign of Ronaldo again. Yessss! Owned Messi owned! HALA madrid, HALA madrid. Ronaldo!
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Overconfident Barca fans get what they deserve. Deserved win!
Jandito (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Congratulations Real Madrid.... You win the Seco** Class Championship in Spain this season it was a really GOOD game
Tharius (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Of course had Barcelona won game it would have been what did you expect we are the best team in the world! And we lost because we didn't care about this game either like La liga
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Sore looser?
Starcr9 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yup my new awsome pic
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Where did you get it from? Gimme THE LINK! HALA madrid!
Check out my new pic its cool too haha
Kaka5 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Barca WHO? Messi who? ANY doubt WHO IS better ronaldo OR messi
BarcaXI (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Get real son. This is Ronaldo's first trophy with real.

If you are honestly trying to using this game to substantiate that claim then you are nothing but a troll.

They are both great players and immense assets to their teams possessing both strengths and weaknesses to their style of play

I'm actually glad to see Ronaldo play well as always even if he's with los blancos. But can we please let the who vs who debate die and enjoy the talents
Jw2585 (Portland Timbers) 3 years ago
I'm not biased. Messi is 1 and Ronaldo is 1(a). Obviously they are 1 and 2 in the world but if I had the first pick of a draft I'm going Messi without skipping a beat
Was that a header or a shot by ronaldo? And how about those one twos? Ahhhh champagne football from madrid!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football