Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Athletic Bilbao V Real Madrid, May 2
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 2 years ago
Jose did it again. Real have a grandios saison gespielt!
MANunited88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Jose records tell that he likes to win back to back season.... Barca be ready to change another coach....
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a sublime pass from Ronaldo for the second goal
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ronaldo is phenomenal, and I have been a fan since he was at Man you, and I constantly defend the guy in conversations with people - but MAN he has to do a better job at maintaining his composure.

He just won the league man - what he gestured a few times, especially to Van Nistelroy (a former Man UTD guy) was not appropriate after JUST winning the championship. I can understand his frustrations with the La Liga fans who call him "the bastard portugese" or whatever.... But still, keep it in lad. Its not very becoming.

Congrats Madrid
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I totally agree. I could not be happier, but fan are just that, fans. You have to be more of a professional than that at that caliber
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Van Nistelroy? What are you talking about RVN doesn't play for a. Bilbao he plays for malaga. He gestured to j. Martinez a bilbao player
Chelo (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
" Something happened after the game, but things like this happen all the time. Basically I told him to stop pointing at the stands. I might have called him a 'son of a b***h' "

Sure Ronaldo is at fault there, like usual
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol.... I knew that.... Haha. I've now looked at the replay like 15 times and I swear that's Van Nistelroy
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is also a record breaking season for us.... Most goals scored in a season. Cristiano Ronaldo quickest player to score 100 goals in La Liga. And If we reach a 100 points, gonna' be the first team to do so. HALA madrid!
GRANDMASTERZ (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sick assist by ronaldo
NeZ112 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol. No one like to celebrate with Higuain
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where's the trophy?
SenagaleseSex (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
They aren't awarding it this year in case Ramos drops it off a bus
Pronkers (Manchester United) 2 years ago
People are too quick to judge what Ronaldo did. He was obviously provoked by an opposing player and has a fierce competitive attitude. I don't doubt many of us would have done the same thing, depending on what was said.
Well done Real Madrid and Ronaldo. Without a doubt the best year of his career. In my books the best player this season and should take the ballon d'or
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If he plays well in the Euros then he should win
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Congratulations Real Madrid, you derserve it more than anyone else this year
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
There's so much talk about negative football, attacking football, possession and counter-attacking but no matter which style you prefer to see in the end it's what makes the game of football a joy to watch. Many have and will continue to say that barcelona's style is the only one to truly consider as true football but how can you deny madrid's style of play as well. It's not negative or possession or all-out attacking it encompasses a mixture of all styles. For madrid's goals against a. Bilbao did anyone realise it took 3 passes to score madrid's first 2 goals, and if that's not accepted then tbh I will never know what will
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Forget it dude.... Haters gona hate.... Whatever makes you get more goals. Barca fans can keep playing their "Beautiful Football" while you win trophies. Good Job!
BOsman (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I bet Barcelona lost a lot of "fans" this year
Maaza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I really hope so. I want Barca to lose all ''fans'' and have only genuine fans left
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Haha without a doubt lol
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
CAMPEONES!
Kaosman (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Campeonesssss !
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow ok Ramos begging for that handball. If that was you, you would have not said a damn word. Such a damn vagina you are! Ughhh disgraceful. And you're up 3-0 stfu and go drop your trophy again
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It does not matter if its 3-0 or 4-0 or 10-0. It was a handball. And talking about dropping trophies. You just dropped one last week.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Loool  Wow!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football