Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Athletic Bilbao V Real Madrid, May 2
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
From now on real win most of the la liga titles...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Let's hope your right...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope not

But in any case, I think it's gonna' be a pretty open race next year. The real league deciders were the matches played in winter, and the kind of bad streak Barça had could happen to both teams, it could happen again to us, or it could happen to Madrid.

Madrid sealed the deal by playing a good clásico against a subpar Barcelona, and the clásicos too are pretty open for next year as I see it
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Congratulations to Madrid and all Madridista.... Its strange seeing how few comments here.... They got the League Title for God's sake.... Where's your compliment when its totally due? Where's your healthy rivalry comment such as 'enjoy it for now as we'll retake it next season'?
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hello Champions! Hala Madrid!
Footballfreak77 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congratulation Real Madrid. You guys offered the sensation season. You guys deserve it
Kayrat (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Both Madrid and Barcelona had an outstanding season, champions league was just a lack of luck for both teams. Thanks Barcelona, if not Barcelona, Real Madrid would not be this great. Felicidades Campeones!
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Appreciating your honesty there buddy, thanx, and trust me its a mutual feeling....
I wanna add that we both had the classico to deal with before we separated to the champions league, I know haters will hate but its a fact.... Deal with it
Congrats to madrid AND madridista.... Well deserved guys
Really sad for Ronaldo though.... I seriously liked his attitude throughout the season, team player hardworking true athlete, why oh why did you do that right after you win your first La Liga?! Oh well, , , I'm sure he'll regret it
Yet that was nothing compared to that sick bastrd Delio Rossi!
Seriously what kind of coach would hit his own player! Lol He got sacked and it's what he deserved. Thank you though Manok I always appreciate your honesty one of the coolest Footymembers on here
Again.... Right back atcha buddy
Ap1926 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ehm.... Rumors say that the player, talked in a bad way about Rossi's son, who btw is very sick. If that's true, everyone should apologize to Rossi and the player should get a huge ban by his team and possibly the Italian league
Woow.... Really? Do you have a link?
You said it yourself "rumors say" I don't believe rumors lol
Kayrat (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Thanks all other fans, nice to hear warm wishes and congratulations from you!
Farhadkhan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Halaaaaa madrid. . . LOVE you cristeee  
This was a heck of a season, very stressful I might add lol but nonetheless we had a great campaign, if it wasn't for Barca pushing us to be better then we really wouldn't be where we are now so I must pay our respect's to our rivals, Barcelona.

Hala Madrid! Hope we can defend our title next season and now it's time to go for La Decima!
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congrats Bro
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Both teams wouldn't be anywhere near their level without the other, I'm pretty sure about that. As much as we dislike seeing the other team win, the league would be lame with one undisputed king, and that king wouldn't play half as well.

So respect where it's due. Enjoy your title
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congrats madrid.... This year you deserved.... This game was awesome.... Athletico is next years' wonder package.... I sensed athletico will be a title contender along with madrid and barca...
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Uh no. Top 5 maybe
Maaza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Athletic seem to underachieve in the league
Dennisrnb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What an assist by Ronaldo at the second goal.... Perfect speed and accuracy
Sparkannon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Congrats to Madrid for winning the title!

Although it is well-documented that the La Liga crown is a two-way horse between Madrid and Barca, let's not take away the credit that teams like Athletic, Malaga and Levante deserved for their brand of football and pragmatic management. Truly they deserve to be competing in the european competitions next season after disposing the likes of Sevilla and Villareal from the upper echelon of the La Liga table
Congrats to Real madrid & all their fans (KidRobe).... Enjoy Guys

They were the better team & deserve to win the title. Nuff said

Its has been an entertaining & intense season from both Barca & Madrid, they fight till the end.... Hope it will be the same for the next chapter

Hala Madrid

Visca Barca

Respect

RohitKulkarni (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice to see a sensible fan, who understands that being a fan does not mean bashing the other team at all times. Respect. We need more of them like you
Thx Bro
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats to Real for No. 32. The Mourinho magic works in the 2nd season. Phenomenal that he has now won league titles in 4 different countries. More importantly I believe, is that the team gelled well. The front 3 of CR7, Benzema and Higuain were brilliant. One piece of advice to Ramos: Please don't drop the trophy under the bus this time
SeekFTW (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Congrats to RM

Kick4Life - changing lives through football