Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Athletic Bilbao V Real Madrid, May 2
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We Beat Bilbao 3/0 at San mameis, that alone is an achievement
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats Real Madrid!  That 500 millions finally paid off!
Davidotk (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We at least won them
OneTouch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This guy is just bitter because we won the league against the team that slaughtered his at old T...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We revenue more money then any other club in the world, if we make money we sure as heck deserve to spend some
HalfVampire (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats Ronaldo, Congrats Madrid!
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
One of the best earned Liga Titles ever Congratulations Madridistas!
Wigwam (Barcelona) 2 years ago
All league titles are earned. You think teams get lucky over the course of 38 games?
Footballfreak77 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thaty he included BEST
It's well earned because we managed to beat Barcelona which at the moment is one of the best teams in history
RealReckless (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
HALA MADRID!
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congrats madrid well earned...
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good thing ronaldo didn't score the PK because if he did haters will say ronaldo only scores PKs
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You must like to jack off to his youtube highlights
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good thing ronaldo made an offensive gesture at the end of the match to cement his status as a douchebag
[account-removed] 2 years ago
^ just because you do over RVP videos highlights doesn't mean everyone does smartass go win at least one trophy anything that you have enough credibility to talk here
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@ Alfrodo Dude you lost La liga and your manager, just shut up and go and jack off somewhere else!
Doron (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dude you you won your first La liga in three seasons calm down
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dude.... This is our 32 laliga title.... How many do you have....  (ps. Even last year is considered history)
Wigwam (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol at people who feel that winning just isn't good enough. Taking cues from ronaldo...
@Doron Why would we calm down when we just won La Liga title? I wouldn't care if this was the 1st or 10th time in a row. We won La Liga title and you don't want me to be excited lol
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Three references to jacking off in one mini-thread with a total of 19 thumbs up as of now. This is worse than freshman year
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Messi ballon d'or? No cr ronaldo balon d'or? No papiss cisse ballon d'or? Yes
Husbab (Fenerbahce SK) 2 years ago
Ronaldo showed that fan what it's all about.... Would have been better to see madrid in the finals with barca.... :)
Awesome season unlucky to win champions league but we winning big every season 1st copa now la liga next time champions league, thanks for great games and wonderful season hala madrdi
Not*
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If Madrid thinks of selling Higuain any time soon, I will personally meet with the President of the club @ his home and trust me, only one of us would come out alive! Not many strikers come back from a back injury and score 22 goals in a season. Higuain has lost his pace, true that. But he is still an clinical finisher and @ the moment not many strikers are like that around the world, or at least would their club sell them
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Couldn't agree with you more!
I think they already confirmed he is staying, I wouldn't be too worried
Jeganx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Here's interesting fact:
Ronaldo scored 68 goals and 15 assist in all competition this season
Messi scored 67 goals and 27 assist in all competition this season
Both players made more or less the same amount of shoot on goal (CR 147 shot, LM 144 shot).
Both players never receive any red card.
Both players receive the same amount of yellow card (9 cards).
Both players played more or less the same amount of games (CR 61 games, LM 62 games).
*espn Biodata May 3, 2012
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Here's some interesting facts:
Your facts are wrong.
Ronaldo scored 58 goals in 53 games in all competition this season.
Messi has 68 goals in 57 games in all competition
Sorry, I mean including games for their respective national team and played as substitute. Got it from ESPN soccernet, not from wikipedia
I think there's the biodata is not updated yet. LM shd have scored 68 goals (breaking Gerd Muller record as mentioned in their own website.

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1061156/lion...
Who's that in 3:55?
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow not that much comments on a pretty big match
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bilbao Goalkeeper did great despite them losing 3-0, and I would like to say well done to Real Madrid for getting their 32nd La Liga tittle, we deserved it 100% this season we played fantastic and hope we continue playing like this next season.

I would like to say Good Luck to Bilbao on Europa League Final and Copa Del Rey Final, they've been great this season as-well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football