Forums / Rayo Vallecano Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Rayo Vallecano Madrid V Barcelona, Apr 29
TheMysterious1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good way to bounce back !
Hopefully with a few new additions to the squad in the summer we can be back to our best next season !

Visca El Barca !
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh! Look at the morons voting this game as rubbish play by Barcelona.... 7 goals scored and its rubbish.... What the fck?
Braska (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You will have to understand their standards bro. They want Barca to score 10 goals so they can upgrade them to lucky, 15 to call them average! They didn't watch the game, they've watched the highlights, didn't like any of the goals, so why not vote them rubbish? Mentality of the haters!
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah brother! You are absolutely right.... Why don't we get a respect in return? A true barca fan neva curses other teams rather wait for the good things to happen.... We were sloppy in defence at the end of the season.... So we are in this situation. Any way hope for the rest of the games to be won by some emphatic and wonderful display.... Cheers to all Barcelona fans all over the world...
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why do you care!?!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Don't worry happens to every team just go look at Chelsea's page they won 6-1 and they played "rubbish" to some people as well, it's just trolls
Idneroon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So many haters voting barca rubbish. Haha
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This team will keep pushing forward and going only way to go
Sagarmatha (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ooooooooooh MY GOD ! Lots of barca haters.... They know their team can't be like barca bcoz even barca loose the match, they loose like a LION...
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
2 assists and 2 goals for the best player in the world !
3 assists
Viscabarca123 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I am not very impressed with the scorline...
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Its just 13 haters  Not surprised
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Well done Messi and Barcelona lets win the Spanish cup final and add another title to the 3 we already won this season, Messi will win 4th world player of the year easily...
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
In order for Messi to win the 4th Ballon d'or, Gomez shouldn't score more than one goal/Portugal and Germany shouldn't win in the following Euro 2012...
Gomez? None of these players are at Messi level, I don't see any player on the planet doing something messi haven't done, in fact Messi is the only player to score 5 goals in a game...
Correction Messi is the only player to score 5 in a champions league game
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pep's departure rings me bad but, his legacy will continue to shine just like Cruyff's legacy shines.... Messi's role for today's game was more like those in Argentina~ even without Xavi and Iniesta, Barca can score 7 goals from the away game. It could've been better if the team was like this from the beginning of the season
@Janeaire Barcelona had a lot of injure this season
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
AFELLAY!
2 years ago
How come when we win games 7-0 it's a ghost town in here?! The bigger the win the more the ghosts o_O
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done 0:7 consolation for not being in the final champions league
LoooooL @ Chelsea fans.... They themselves can't blv that they've eliminated us from the champions league.... You defended well guys but don't push it! LOL
BosnaBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think this game was for all those misses vs CFC they had to get it all out of the system. Great game looking good as always
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It would have been more goals had Barcelona actually cared to get out of second gear all game haha. People walking around and scoring goals. Even Pep (and his staff) were talking about Greece's economy and other problems in the world while taking a moment to applaud the 6th goal lol.

On a serious-ish note though, what do Barca faithful think of Pinto's performance. I personally don't like Valdes as much. My opinion of him (I mean no offense to anyone here) is that he is one of the worst keepers playing for the top teams in Europe. As in, if you look at all the top teams in Europe, he is the worst first choice of all. Just my opinion. Thoughts?
2 years ago
Lets just say I gave you a thumbs up
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why do you say that of Valdes? For me, Victor is one of the top goalkeepers in the world. World class one on one, the BEST with his feet, usually good positioning when the ball comes from above.... But there is where he sometimes fails, and what stops him from being the very best. I don't see what you mean.... I don't like his face either, but that shouldnt affect
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Yeah, Valdes is worst choice. He does nothing.... I agree. He is good ball passer but not stopper
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I wouldn't call him the worst, but Barca could use a better keeper. I don't see many options out there right now though
Lyrikalrichie (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whilst Valdes may not be the worst, He is certainly not deserving of that spot and neither is Pinto. I personally never liked Valdes because of his slow bad decision making skills. If you take a close look at Ramires's goal Valdes was very quick to come out giving Ramires a second option in his scoring chances from that angle and if you look at Torres's goal he was slow to come out allowing Torres to go by him easily beacause he was still in the box and couldn't do much in the box because it would have resulted in a penalty kick. All I am saying is I dislike Valdes and I always have.... We need a real Goalie cos I don't ever remember Valdes making me go wowwww that was a good save!
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
I don't agree. He is weak when dealing with crosses, but he is really good in one-on-one situations and has cat-like reflexes. And he is really unlucky that Casillas is his competition in the national squad
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why didn't you guys make this comment last season when Valdes won us so many points? He single handedly won us some games with some amazing save.... Yes he's not in form this season and I've written about that but he's an amazing goal keeper. I think most of started supporting Barca during Pep's era but for those that do remember, Valdes won us champions league 2006 against Arsenal stopping Henry twice in one on one situation when we were 1-0 down. Casillas has shipped goals too from Barca so why are we not criticising him?

Love him or hate him, He's won 3 champions league and Van Dar Sar won only 2, Cassillas 2, Pepe Reina 0, Peter Cech 0.... He's not there by mistake so live with that.... No one will replace him until he's too old to play regularly...
3Dhome (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why did Pep give up on Pedro this season, even after David Villa got injured? Imo Pedro should have started ahead of Cuenca aganst Chelsea
Because Pedro was injure most of the time this season...
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I totally agree, Cuenca and Tello should have really been last resorts. Pedro is besides messi the most reliable scorer in big games and cup matches. I think this season Pep due to injuries and Pedros form made some questionable decisions over how much he used Tello and Cuenca
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
Guardiola himself said that Pedro is his second best finisher in training
I agree, I was surprised he didn't play in the big games last week he's easily one of the best wingers on the team Tello, Cuenca, Affellay, are all good but Pedro is a heck of a finisher and he always comes up big in big games

Kick4Life - changing lives through football