Forums / Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Rangers 2012/13: Transfer Stories
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
So Goian is away and Edu is on the verge of leaving, we have Sebastian Fuare, Kyle, Black Sandaza, Cribari and Shiels so far and I think we need a few more faces before the transfer window closes to ensure the comfortable passage up the leagues for the next year and a half!
Breaking news....

Kyle Lafferty has clinched a move to Swiss club Sion!

That's right the club that got pumped out of Europe so Celtic could get through the back door! Lol
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
He rejected parma in italy to join fc sion?  He should have stayed british
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He should have gone to queens park rangrs or basel or some good club
QPR?

Nah no thanks, Would rather he was playing for Sion to be honest!

He could have joined any sort of mid-tabled EPL side or a top Championship side, I can onlyu think he wanted to get away from all the hassle that comes with playing in Britain, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see Laff for a good while now!

I seriously wish "The Ulster Gazelle" all the best, he was a great player in the last few weeks of almost every season for us!
So Lee Wallace has pledged his future to the "New" Rangers it's honestly a good feeling to know some people have the club at heart! And I heard today that Hutton has confirmed he'll be staying as well! Happy days! Lol
Well there will be plenty of players heading for the exit door at Ibrox that is for sure, with Davis, Lafferty, Naismith, Aluko, McGregor, McCabe and co. Already deciding against joining the newco Rangers who will we have coming in?!

Nobody I expect but we'll see! Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football