Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Queens Park Rangers V Sunderland, Mar 9
Knownskate 1 year ago
Good on ya QPR
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
QPR winning 2 games in a row AND with Robert Green between the sticks? What is this sorcery?

All joking aside, solid win by the Hoops, they've now caught up with the other relegation candidates. It's going to be one hell of a battle now by many teams to avoid relegation - game on!
Arsenegooner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And they said this situation was impossible for Harry Redknapp.... Relegation battle heating up!
Arsenegooner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Townsend's goal.... Nice one
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
A lot of Spurs here.... Zamora, Townsend & Jenas did the did for the visitors. Townsend and Jenas both hit a sweet goal each. Danny Rose meanwhile must be keen to come back to the mother club...
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 year ago
All 3 QPR goals were sweet I must say
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good for QPR to win and to win it at home with some great goals, they have some players that can knock them out of bottom 3, but every game counts and they need the points
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Gotta' love relegation battle in england
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Harry Redknappp, I can bet my life hell pull this team out of relegation
KeegsUnited (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Relagation is almost always more exciting then the top four race for some reason. Good to see there are no crap teams this year too. Like derby county that one year everyone beat them
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Great win for QPR. When they conceded, I figured it was over already, given the scarcity of their scoring. But Harry's done a great job, and one I hope he finishes. Still a lot to do but they've slowly built a decent team from the back, since the change of manager
Samelnino (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Which do you vote goal of the week?! How do you do it?!
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
On the right hand side just above match stats it says "nominate for goal of the week"
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Damn the relegation battle is more interesting than the title race this season.... Peak times
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Next year you can join the relegation race if you would like
Patphil (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hater much?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football