Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Queens Park Rangers V Liverpool, Mar 21
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
4 losses and only 1 win in the past 5 games isn't good enough
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
At least the goal was superb for liverpool side
ArmoHatTrick (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why the F#@k would you sub out Suarez for Carroll? Stupid moron.... Made the entire creative and attacking game go away and completely made the team fall appart
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm honestly so pissed. ArmoHatTrick is completely right. Why ruin a good thing by subbing in Carroll? Let's be honest, Carroll doesn't do s**t and he's not a good player. Liverpool were dominating, and then they threw it all away. Glad to at least see Coates get some playing time and a goal. Liverpool need to step it up
Uruguay2014 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Really unlucky finish for Liverpool during the last 15 mins. Some good points during that match, Suarez is a beast at dribbling past opponents, and at this point its better to have Coates up front rather than Carroll, haha
Adibtheman (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
Unlucky is one goal in the last 10ish minutes, not three!
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Who the f*** is Coates.... The first time I ever heard of his name and he scored the most beautiful goal i've ever seen this season !  
Habrstrabr (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You cannot hate, that last goal for QPR was the luckiest horse sh** ever, and completely unfortunate. Cannot complain to badly.

So frustrating!
Hyphy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pepe reina sucks balls
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How so? The goals were'nt his fault
Chinjared (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm starting to feel like Liverpool is playing for trophies at this point...
Adibtheman (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
What trophies?
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Is that question directed to yourself?
SBMX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We are going for double!  That's all I care!
Madoxen (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yes! We are the 1st to lift a Cup this season.  And we are going to Wembley again for a double.  Liverpool! YNWA!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Could not believe the final score. Last time I checked it was 2-0! Wow great spirit from qpr
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow liverpool were awful at the end! 2 free headers! No one even jumped on the cisse goal, they were all ball watching! They need to get their defence sorted out
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Oh man this makes me so happy; QPR is the only EPL team that plays their heart out in each game; with a mid-level players they know they have to play as a team and not as individuals. The underdogs that are not afraid of the giants. All the top teams need a star to act up or they just loose.

Why are people saying rubbish to Liverpool. Liverpool played good but like other top teams they always rely on their star players rather than the whole team. If Suarez would have clicked then the score card would be different; but seems like no one else is doing much (and except gerrard). When you don't play until the last minute and try to outsmart the opponent, this is what happens.

ATLscouser (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Games like this are what separate liverpool from the top four clubs
SBMX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We are going for double Cups!  Liverpool! YNWA!
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Upset of the Year!
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
QPR is fighting for their lives!
Eshan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hmmm.... What a disgrace!
How to get 4th position with this kind of performance!?
Like I said before.... Reina should be replace.
Nxt year if he still the No. 1 keeper.... Lvpool forget about
It to be champion or even TOP 4.... Cheerss.... Folks
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A bit of a knee-jerk reaction, yes Reina was poor but its not the end of the world and he is still one of the most reliable in the league

Kick4Life - changing lives through football