Go away
MatthewWith2Ts (Carlisle United) 1 year ago
I think it's safe to say that QPR is going down
Rudd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nooooooo.... Why would you think that?
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Based off the polls Liverpool got a lot of haters
Solle123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You would think a commentator who is reviewing the game, would know the difference between Agger and Skrtel
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I have a feeling Redknapp will be able to turn things around. It's gana be tough, though
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
It'll be right down to the final day of the season, I think. I can't see Harry's team being down before the end
Otokokobusi (Liverpool) 1 year ago
スアレスに得点王になってほしい。
TheBokiya (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Agreed
Sandeepsripada (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What'd he say?
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well done to Liverpool scoring some great first half goals. Suarez goals were pure striking talent and nice. Too bad they didn't get any in the 2nd half for the away fans pleasure but good solid 3-0 win away. As for QPR, fans must be just be so annoyed with the wins not coming especially at home. Wonder when Harry and QPR will figure there stuff out with there rather average but decent players playing poor
Sean211 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I hate this guy's videos.... I want match highlights. Quit living in your parent's attic
Inorbit (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hater
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The Redmen TV isn't that bad...
Sean211 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jordan henderson is trash
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He was actually playing through illness, he vomitted a couple of times before the game
TheBokiya (Chelsea) 1 year ago
John Terry played with a broken rib yet he played better than henderson when henderson is 100% fit
[account-removed] 1 year ago
That's nothing van persi nearly died last week at swansea and scored for man utd three days later.... Can you beat that...
Brill ^
AkronLFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I thought he wasn't bad to be honest, he seems to be involved in most scoring plays when he is on the pitch
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Reina played pretty well...
Good to see Gerrard playing well.... Leading my example as the captain! Tackles, great passes, keeping our tempo high! Good team performance. Hope Enrique makes a quick recovery
Yeah
The {knowledgable on all matters football} QPR owner should buy Balotelli for like $40 mil in January. Would be so entertaining.
They be cooked chicken regardless
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You could buy 2 or 3 players tops with that kind of money though. Curious where Balotelli will go though if he does go
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lol how come so many people voted qpr awesome, they were completely out of touch tbh. On the otherhand, we were great in the first half but in the second we seemed to take the foot off the pedal
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Perhaps because QPR only conceded 3 goals?
Livever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Seems like when we score early than the opponent we will have more chance to take down the match. We should score early oftenly. Liverpool don break my heart again. I love you Liverpool
LegendZidane (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Liverpool should change their Name to Luis Suarez!
Seems like Liverpool has another Legend after Gerrard!
Do everything possible to keep him for ever and ever

Kick4Life - changing lives through football