Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Queens Park Rangers Chat
Vcplayer (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Haha taarabt does it again to bad wanted to see the video, he's a great tallent whit a skill that not many posses
Youngy (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
I wonder if tht briatore bloke will leave QPR
Myself (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Jay Simpson, bright talent, does it again, that's 6 in 9
Araz (Queens Park Rangers) 5 years ago
Taarbat - taleted, but terrible decision making skills, he never passes the ball. Rangers still need a bit of work, but it's lovely to see us back where we belong, battling at the top. Even if the defending v Doncaster as comical at best!
Minadeo (Juventus) 5 years ago
Maybe Briatore can get Newcastle to crash so QPR can move up.
Just kidding. Used to watch Premiereship when Rangers were there. Would prefer to see them back up than West Brom, which would be as boring as yesterday's news
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Yeah right, as if the toon would crash to a team with a cheat like briatore, who sacks a manager everytime he loses
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Come on you r's do us a favor for once
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Another shakey season by the r's and you have cheap billionaire owners
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 4 years ago
New year QPR
Nzranger (Queens Park Rangers) 4 years ago
Top of the league, hang on a mo this can't be right. But oh yes it is guys and long may it continue. Warnock is king and taarabt the morrocan wonderkid is gonna' get back to the prem with the superhoops and torment spurs, come on you R's
Yessssss QPR on top
I need to watch the football league show today on bbc iplayer  And try to get ticket for a game
Araz (Queens Park Rangers) 4 years ago
I take back everything I said about Taarbat, he is the second coming of Zinadine Zidane.... Lol, seems like all he needed was a bit of love from his manager.

Anyone care to predict where Rangers might end up this season?
Anyone dare to dream of the premier League?
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Taarabt - excellent! QPR can definitely dream of the Premier League again!  Next match vs Ipswich should be very interesting...
Araz (Queens Park Rangers) 4 years ago
I heard the 3-0 win against Ipswich was more to do with how poor they were rather than how good we were, but that won't take any of the shine off a fantastic result for me. Not many teams will win by that sort of margin at Ipswich this season
Definitely! 3-0 away at Ipswich is a strong result!  Keep it up QPR, we want to see you in the Premiership next season!
Now you've also got Kyle Walker on loan. He's a pretty strong player and did well vs Ipswich!
Queens Park Rangers seem unstoppable this season! Got to be Premier League next!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I'm not joking here but I heard this: apparently Briatore (the twat that he is) will sack Warnock if QPR are promoted and replace him with Lippi, I personally hate Briatore, the F1 cheat and first-grade arse hole
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
My queens on top wow.  And cardiff too be)
Come on QPR, don't let this slip!  I'm sure you won't

Kick4Life - changing lives through football