Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 8
Elstuko (Norwich City) 2 years ago
The linesman on the penalty should be booked, like player do when they get red cards.
This is an important game for Man Utd and they would probably win anyway, but still my guts are telling me powerful bookers might have their hands in some games. BTW this is just speculations and every linesman can make a mistake
Hope to see some mature comments about this. Thanks
BTW I hope FIFA look in to the incident and maybe remove his ban if that's possible That would be fair play!    
And again.... Players watch replays on the big screen afterwards right? If so, then I may be old school but I think Rooney should miss on purpose
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree that it shouldn't have been a red.... But I believe it was a penalty, I which case rooney shouldn't miss
Yeah. So do the commentaries.  Football has become more and more difficult decisions I guess.  
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So what United been lucky for every GAME the whole season? And seasons before that? You know what it boils down to in the end? Selective f*****king memory. That's what AAAAAAll haters have. Three games (Chelsea, Fulham, QPR) through out this season where united got the calls ruling there way and the world of haters accumulate short term memory of the games Manchester United worked haaaard for. They fully deserved it.
Ggmu
Cheers
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I always get the feelings that Man UTD supporters are the most arrogant fans in the game.... Now it transferred to player also.... See what ashley did.... Disgrace.... Even though they are going to win the league with the help of referee, they are not worth it...
You mean young? That's all you fans do. The games where United cheat. The 3-3 at Chelsea (still skeptical) the Fulham 1-0 and this game and you all say United are cheats and lucky forgetting the 30 something games they work so hard and fought hard to win. Selective memory much?
So I'm seeing here fans saying s**t like, 'Fergie is s**t, ' Man United are cheaters. ' Here is what I say.
1. Arsenal fans (8-2 and 2-1) Lucky game?
2. Liverpool Fans (1-1 and 2-1) Lucky game?
3. Tottenham Fans (3-0 and 3-1) Lucky game?
The only fans who have all right to spit are Chelsea, Newcastle and City fans.
To bad the majority fans who are the sore losers are the ones united burned hahahahaha
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Thank you for being the prime example of why everyone hates united
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Matt93 everyone hates United? No I don't, , hahahaha gotcha....

And btw thanks for being the prime example why this world needs human extinguisher, to extinguish people like you, hahahhahahahahaha don't cry man.... I'm just joking.
Chelsea fan explain yourself
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I thought the Man UTD guy made a good point.... Its how people that aren't barca fans hate on madrid.... Or the bandwagon fans for barca, they suck too
Dbeats (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haters are always gonna' look for ways to hate! I say eff you all ! Bet it must feel really painful when they see us win trophies after trophies. Whilst your club can only watch and wish!. It must suck eh? I feel sorry for you all cause it must hurt like a bitch to see us win again and again despite your wishes lol It's just sad to see people come up with silly excuses like this time after time when statistics clearly shows otherwise. You lot are just bitter individuals that will never change, what a shame. Shame on you all! I'm not normally the kind to boast about anything but seems a lot of people are forgetting that we are a top side and win majority of our games because we stronger and not cause of human error. I could go on but you know what I'm just gonna' bother. Peace
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You bothered to write a s**t load lol
Yeah.... Got bored after a while figured no point. People either gonna' love or hate man utd. If nothing I say would change your opinions then why bother? Peace
Too long didn't read
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a dive. Someone break young's legs
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Ok it was a dive and I hate the decision too but don't wish hurt upon him. That isn't right. Express you're anger in ways other than such
I wish hurt upon him, I wish hurt upon anyone who dives and ruins the game whether he play for chelsea or not
@Matt93 if you've never cheated a single time in your entire life, I wish you every happiness and blessing, but if you have, I wish every pain and hurt upon you, every day, for the rest of your life.... No I'm just joking, I'm not as evil as you, heartless man, *facepalm*
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I say they start replaying stuff like this on the big screen before the refs make a decision because this is bullshittt
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And they say we are the divers!
You are, its just that man united do it too
Drogba= All the divers from barcelona and then some lol
Ahhh its not the diving is the problem its how, Drogba, Alves, Busquets, Pedro, Pepe, Nani, and others react! After the dive. Once again selective memory. Shut the hell up the lot a ya
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's amazing how people on remember the decisions that go in United's favour and never the many that go against us, when a ref makes a bad decision for us, we've paid him, he supports United, we're cheaters who win the title with the ref's help.... When a ref makes a bad decision against us, you all crawl back under your rocks and take off your troll masks just waiting for the nesxt decision in our favour.... Take a look back in your clubs history and you tell comment back, honestly saying that the refs have absolutely never gone in your favour...
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Nope total nonsense you're a bser and you are completely wrong and hypocritical. Kthxbai
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I said comment back if the refs have never helped your team.... Cisse was also offside you dick.... How on earth does that comment make me a hypocrite? You look back on the history of the United games on here where there has been controversial decisions for and against and then tell me it's nonsense...
Why you answer him? . Can you actually understand 'mentally unstable'?
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
USAfootballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Scholes, Scholes, he scores goals!
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm completely neutral, but that was maybe the worst PK call I've ever seen! The guy was a mile offside, he takes a blatant dive & not only the ref gives a pen, but sends the defender off?! Absolutely disgusting officiating
Ninsane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mine too, and seeing it happening for my team kind of making me feel worse. And the red card appeal has been rejected by FA.

BUT, if this is what it takes for us to win the title, then so be it. We needed that win so bad, it was as an important win as Arsenal's win over city
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Did FA really reject that red card appeal? If so, they are not fit for purpose
Its what it takes for you guys to win the title? No wonder everyone claims united don't deserve it, and finally a united fan admits it. You cheat and get favourable decisions
"man utd is a cheater" okay fine, "your team is favored by the referee" okay fine, "man utd plays dirty football" yeah whatever you say bro, now can I say something?
"go head".... Alright, our team is going to win the EPL title for the 20th times and I will really enjoy it, can you? Ahhh not that look again, okay go clean my shoes and i'll help you buy an ice cream tomorrow, alright? Now have a good day
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You're a loser. I bet you're fat too
Personal insults aint gonna' make you look clever buddy tut tut.  
You know how I know no one likes united supporters? Because you talk to yourself since you have no friends
@Futboller92 @Matt93 wow judging people you don't know? Alright let me try, I bet you use the same lips to kiss your mom to lick your father's penis, you found it to be rude? Yeah me too, so let me teach you something, unless you've known someone pretty well, never judge anyone, you look like a complete rubbish with no education at all. Now reread what I taught you to make sure you understand then swallow your pride, admit your mistake and learn to be a better man. Tsk tsk tsk
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Nice goal by Scholes. As for the penalty kick, if it hadn't been offside it would have been ok to give it. You just can't split the world of penalty kicks into brutal fouls and "diving" only. There's a lot of cases where the defender does commit a foul and the attacker greatly exaggerates the effect. Even if that's not exactly a message to the kids from Ashley Young, what's the ref gonna' do? He can't ignore the foul because Young makes a show of it. And Derry did push him from behind to interfere with his run, it's not like he was going for the ball or even had any chance to. It's a deliberate push and perfectly unrelated to getting the ball, only aiming to get Young off balance. He was asking for it.

That said, of course it WAS offside
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If everyone honestly here thinks man utd would have lost or drew to QPR even if they had 11 players is stupid. Man Utd are on form and from beggining of game they were dominating plus QPR looked like they were just satisfied with getting a point, plus how are they supoosed to beat man utd without SWP, Barton, Cisse, Zamora? That team was too weak. And yeah ashley young did go down soft but even if it was a dive or not there was contact and running at his speed and weight a touch could knock him down, now look at players like drogba who are really strong and go down like its nothing. I still agree derry shouldnt have got a red nor a penalty for us but either way we were gonna' score
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"Same ol' United, always cheating. "

An offside, dive and a red card. I really wonder how Derry just strolled off calmly and accepted it. Admire him for that
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I can't believe that you were the sperm who won. Even trolls would shun scum like you. Go troll somewhere else
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The truth clearly hurts. Obviously you have an inability to distinguish "facts" from "trolling". Resorting to pathetic personal insults instead of arguing, tsk tsk kids these days. You bandwagoning freeloaders appear to be losing intelligence by the minute
WE have the 2nd most penalties given against us in our home ground. Arsenal, Liverpool have had more penalties awarded to them over the last decade than us. Fact enough for you?

BTW, I greatly respect Arsenal as a team, but "fans" like you don't belong to any club
All I saw was ashley young diving when he was offside and derry getting a red card, call me a troll cause your delusional if you want its actually quite comical how you think its alright for young to do that
Find One statement of me saying that I think its alright for young to do that. Go on, I DARE you.

"Same ol' United, always cheating. "
This is the statement that pissed me off. I'm in no way defending Ashley Young, because what he did was wrong and unnecessary

Kick4Life - changing lives through football