Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 8
ArsenalFan1368 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I remember Eduardo was banned for a couple of ueafa matches for diving. I personally thought that was a good call if it was to continue for all the other future divers.... UEFA, in all their wisdom, decided otherwise and pussied-out.... Not sure what would be wrong with handing 2-5 match bans for divers like Suarez, Young, Ronaldo, and many more.... I would even go as far as point deduction or something like that to punish the team.... This is just ridiculous
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Andy Carroll, take note. This is how you dive to win a penalty and get your opponent red carded
SBMX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't disgrace the game of football.  Carroll deserved the yellow for his dive!
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was class dive.... Did not deserve red card at all.... Manu should stop nagging about other players diving while they have in their own home.... Hahahaha
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, then shouldn't all teams stop nagging about it because everyone's doing it
We should start ranking 'diver'.  This sure get 10 out of 10 or at least a 9. 9  Earned a penalty and got Derry sent off.  
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
There really needs to be some strong punishments for diving to deter this crap from all teams. If they do some retroactive punishment after the game like making them play the next game with 10 men or just taking off points.
OR JUST bring IN video replay!
Wid0wMaker (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@sbmx great idea. We should. Andy caroll's can be a 10. Then we can base all diving rankings from that and rate the dives
@Wid0wMaker sorry man! Carroll only scored 4. 5 caused he got yellow card. Can't make it as a diver. He deserved his yellow card.
To achieve 9. 9 or 10 you got to achieve maximum impact - diving style, earned a penalty and got someone sent off.
Young got it all 10 out of 10
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What I cannot comprehend is how darry did not protest when the red card was shown. It was harsh yes.

But that doesn't take away united's performance
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He's a class act, he knows referees never change their minds if players protest he sees no point in it so he doesn't do it
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Maybe. But more often than not the whole team surrounds the ref on a decision like this
I agree. Darry is an experienced footballer and a captain. He did the right thing. Unfortunate though. Respect!
LFC09 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a blatant dive by the cheat Ashley Young. Getting worse than Nani and Berbatov. At least Andy Carroll got rightly carded for his s**t dive but no the refs are blind when it come to the Mancs.

Also a clear offside with the linesman in perfect position not giving it. Pathetic
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
     :.... -(
Carroll's was a clear dive. There was no contact. Plus all the fool needed to do was to shoot the ball into the empty net. He is just s**t. Admit it. And liverpool have successfully established themselves as a mid-table team. Congratulations
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Did I not saf operation, is if he can't overran, then let the weird calls sought out the situation. Plus why is it that Man UTD 4 the last two games had to play a day later than man city, gives them a psychological advantage
That's what you geeeettt for aaa Klondike Bar
PC2572 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
ManCity are investing money in the wrong places.... You gotta' pay the refs.... Not the players....

That's why all the ManU fans kept calling them "inexperienced"....

Maybe that's where the King has lost his touch with the modern game.... He never had to bribe an official in his previous regime....
Have you heard of the song "cry me a river" by Justin Timberlake.... Here in California we play it after every Liverpool game no matter if they win, lose or tie. Anyway.... Look it up on youtube, you will be addicted to it since you're a L'Pool fan
Akjepsen (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nope, Kenny lost his touch at the transfermarked.
How I can say that? Understanding the fact that Everton is the best team in Liverpool at the moment!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Diving sucks, end of. Its not just united, there are far worse guilty teams and players. All fans should be complaining about the diving and the refs and stop picking on teams. United deserved all 3 points. Liverpool and barca fans are biggest cry babies
Glenn (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barcelona / busquets
That was a blatant dive and by an offside player, Young should have gotten a yellow instead of the other player getting a red. Sometimes I think I can be a better ref then some of these guys and I can barely see! I lost some respect for Young for diving also...
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ppl are just gonna' mention ronaldo and pepe diving if real madrid fans talk about young diving
I don't care I talk about Ronaldo and Pepe diving myself if they do it and I have, it just ruins the game
ChemicalBruva (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Conspiracyyyyy conspiracaaaaaayyy! LOOL which ref haven't you payed off? I wish I could say that you won the title on the basis of favourable decisions. Unfortunately, that's not the case as its a mix of that and a lack of consistent title challengers.
Next time Barca get a penalty and next time Luis Suarez goes down a little "too easily" don't bitch about it you bunch of hypocrites. Enjoy your mickey mouse title, the EPL.... Pathetic competition, when you take away all the marketing, sensationalism, bad punditry and playacting, what are you left with? Some relic of a league. Two 36 year olds are still the best players. The FA seriously need to get it together. You cannot have a league title decided on the basis of those decisions
I'm guessing liverpool are having a bad season
Liverpool fans=sore losers. Stop crying. Your probably not even scouse
Yes, he IS offside, but haven't you seen the linesmen f**k up in other matches than man utd? There is a clear contact which prevents Young from getting to the ball, which I why he lets him fall over. It's a clear penalty, rough red card though.

Please pull yourself together with all those conspiracies, it's pathetic.

I understand tasting the sour grapes isn't funny, when sacking a great manager. Handing the new one nearly £105m to waste.

Seems like Liverpool fans should realize 'King' Kenny is just Kenny afterall
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Carrick! Why you miss a goal of the week?
Matthiew (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If there's contact, it's not a dive. Even though Young went down very easily and theatrically, Derry's hand was on his back. Nevertheless a ridiculous decision. Congrats to ManU on their 20th title
RedDevil08 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lots of Liverpool fans on our page today. Did we just win the 20th title already? Bahahaha
I don't know why our Supporters would even go on your page. But it's reasonable to say some do.

By the way. It does look like your going to win a 20th title. Congratulations

Only 2 more trophies in any competitions till you match Liverpool's all time trophy haul. Best of luck (No sarcasm)
BilaalJilani (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yaa I think you are right.... We are trying to break the cup records of liverpool whereas liverpool is trying to break the 26 years of not winning the premier league of united. Well.... Gud lick to you also
Please. Don't give me or my club any sympathy. Yes its been a very long time since We've won anything worth boasting about. But it'll happen. I wonder if you will still be supporting Your club when United eventually go through a rough patch. What comes up must come down.

Please don't reply. You've already showed me your comments are not worth looking at.... Respectfully

ForeverRed you gotta' love bandwagoners  I'm pretty sure they will switch to a blue jersey when man city inevitably wins the league
Matt93
It is true that a lot of people tend to jump the bandwagon on clubs that are recently successful. But there are more legitimate supporters then there are "bandwagoners"

All in all I love my club regardless of whether we win or fail. I get frustrated when we lose and ecstatic when we win. Nothing I repeat nothing will ever make me change team.

Just like I know most of the members on footytube wouldn't either or jump on any bandwagon.

Matt95- Seems like you've been a footytube member since 2010. I became a member on my other account the same year maybe augustish Did you notice how at the ending of 2010 beginning of 2011 all these ManCity fans started springing up?

Of course I did, I even noticed it back at home. All these people wearing man city shirts who you wouldve sworn didn't even support a club. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth
Young was clearly offside. But there clearly is contact. Yes he falls too dramatically, but that's the way football is now. You saw James Perch as Pepe Reina headbutted him. That's the way small decions are made.
Derry is the last man which must be the reason he's red carded. He doesn't seem to protest, so he knows it's wrong as well. But indeed, it is harsh.

But please.... Knock it off with all those shitty conspiracies, it's just pathetic
Mr9sky (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Like I said, if you look closely, both Young's legs were in the air when he was pushed. It was a slight push but Aikido advocates using the opponents' momentum to strike back and I guess Derry took weekend lessons on that!
@Mr9sky He dived. The offside call should have been given though. Not that I'm complaining hahaha
Don't think that was a very good way to win the 20th title, therefor we have not won it. Once we win the next game and city looses another one, that's when we win the 20th title. Thank You, Ballotelli out

Kick4Life - changing lives through football