Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 8
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Haha, and rooney's bald spot is showing again
Tomcat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
EPL refereeing makes the NFL & NBA look good, which is hard to do
Styka (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah we were so lucky, this week's refereeing is just so horrible, and we're on the lucky side.
I just hope this doesn't become a habit for Young
SonicSP (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Young's dive was a disgrace. Feel sorry for the guy who got red carded. What was the linesman doing
It all goes back to fifa and their obsession with tradition. Football is the only big international sport out with zero techonlogy tolerance. How many blown calls do you need? Bring in replay!
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Especially when replays can be viewed within the time it takes to get all the players off the refs anyway. Just have another ref sitting by a tv screen!
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Carrick needs to start shooting more
The worst part about it all is, the referees never apologize or at least offer an explanation. They just run away! Like that ovrebo guy. At least explain yourself. The fact that they don't seem to feel any remorse for these stupid calls (that coincidentally always seem to hurt the smaller teams!) begs the question of whether there is more corruption in football than we think. For some reason I don't see the above ^ referee feeling bad about his pathetic call after the match. *facepalm.
/rantover
Redwest (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The f*****g ref, ruined our game I don't know why the lineup ref, doing s**t like that! We had a good run before the penalty after that our game got slowed a bit! QPR didn't had any chance at all because they couldn't even keep the ball for a second we all know that we were gonna' bet them 100 times better than we did the whole game! I just want the freaking ref's to do there job well because we know that we are to good and on the right mood, we just don't need no help at all!
You are right
Dreamwar (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Referee bad decision ruined the whole game.... That's all...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The cheating didn't really help either...
Esso02 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Enough with the conspiracy theory people. Its not favoritism. Its plain referee error, something that happens a lot in soccer & a lot of other teams benefit from.

From Lee Mason's point of view, he could not have known that Ashley Young was offside. That's why we have linesmen & the guy on sideline duty today failed to that end. As for the foul & subsequent sending off, yes, Shaun Derry made contact with Ashley Young but Ashley successfully conned the referee and sold him on the foul. Once again, from Lee Mason's point of view, Ashley Young was robbed of a clear goal-scoring opportunity (you'll see what I'm talking about if you watch the replay again) hence the red card.

Sir Alex Ferguson does not need to bribe referees to win league titles. Winning is just something that's in his DNA. Respect greatness
First of all, only God his Great. If I was a referee, I would not want to make the wrong ref call on ashley young because of error. I'd rather had made the poor penalty ref call based on being bribed, because that call was so bad, it would be more comforting to know that the ref was commiting favoritism. I've seen offside calls that were very close and the ref makes wrong calls. That is forgivable. But to blow the whistle when a player that is so clearly offside that even a blind bat could see it, and then give a penalty for a dive only dani alves could manage and on top of that a red card before the first hour mark? That's not forgivable; that's beyond comprehension. That call (worst call this season by far) is either favoritism or an extreme ineptitude in the referee's talent to ref. Stop corruption in football, or train referees better FA. And if you suck at training people, then get f*****g video replay like they do in america. If theres one thing we can copy from american sports, its techonology-usage
Urakent (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Yeh, I respect that your a c**t Esso02
Greeco (Chelsea) 2 years ago
First the linesman misses the offsides call then the center ref awards a penalty and gives a red card for a dive. 2 separate "plain referee errors"
SAF doesn't need to bribe referees to win because his players cheat
RedLegacy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
In all honesty, the referee ruined the bloody game. I mean, come on! Ashley Young actually dived when the replays showed that he was offside before he was subsequently brought down in the box. The game should have had a stronger referee to manage the situation. Disgraceful! I am happy for the win, but a thought at the back of my head is nagging at the fact that most United fans would have never wanted to win this way in the first place. QPR deserved to have all 11 men on the field of play. Scholes' strike was magnificent, but it should have been only 1-0 to United
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
With 11 men on the pitch, there would be someone marking scholes
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Shocking ref decisions.... But deserved 3 points.  What about Scholes.... The Ginger Genious
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
He may be a genius, but you certaintly are not
Madoxen (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Question: Should officials be punished for poor bad decision?  I pity Derry. He is the poor victim who got 3 matches ban for nothing.  
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I pity gerrard. Such great player deserve a league cup
RedDevil08 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Elfiie: ohhhh that hurts bru
So when united get a favourable refereeing decision (a penalty for a dive, a red card and no offside call all in one) its just bad refereeing according to united fans. But when barcelona get a favourable call, the same fans are very quick to call favouritism. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
SBMX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Nothing new from united fans ;-P
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Money can't buy class - but it can buy you a red card Take notes Man City, because that's how we roll bitches

Kick4Life - changing lives through football