Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 8
Ossie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Horrible call on the penalty. Dive. Offside. Not deserving of a red card
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I didn`t want to beat QPR like this. Fucken lines man ref and stupid youngggggggg. 3 of them ruined my happyness dameeeee!
CleanSheet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Manchester United: offside + dive = Opposing player being sent off within 20 mins. Are you f*****g kidding me?!
Nataleforpres (Everton) 2 years ago
Not to be a conspiracy theorist but I don't see how there couldn't be some obvious favoritism in that call
Encijazz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not proud of young's diving.... It's not so MU.... It's contagious disease from suarez haha...
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
More a contagious disease from Nani and CR7 kid
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
And berbaflop.... The list goes on and on
Yankeefeet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I hope this doesn't become your trademark.... My dear Young
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I was actually quite shocked to see that from Young. And yes, I was pretty disappointed by it too
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He had that reputation at villa too.... Well sort of.... He was "the most fouled player in the EPL"
Vmujic (Manchester City) 2 years ago
That is how Man you. Will win every season its because they have the refs fearing for their jobs
Ablecain (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is such a lazy argument. It's an easy crutch for jealous and bitter fans to rely on. United don't get more calls in their favor than any other team, you just choose to ignore the occasions when United gets screwed over by the refs. Sounds like you've never watched a game before, which isn't unlikely since you're a City fan
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Vmujic that's a near sighted opinion, sir. United success is due to many things but help from referees is not one of them. A loyal fan base, great managers, talented players, experience, work ethic, chemistry, and many other things are responsible for Man U's ongoing success.
That being SAID,
Have United been handed more wins than handed losses because of referees? It certainly appears so to the normal everyday footballer/footy fan. However, I believe on a list of 1, 000 things that have made United successful, referees would appear at the very bottom of that list, somewhere behind something irrelevant like if they ate enough pasta the day before a game.
United get screwed like any other team by refs (maybe not as much, but they do).
The same can be said for the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc. Big clubs need a pinch of luck to go all the way, just like smaller clubs.
This may sound weird to think about, but one day in the distant future Manchester United fans may find themselves near the bottom of the table season after season with the likes of Newcastle dominating year in and year out, getting all the refs decisions in their favor. Football will be around for a long time. Most clubs will get their shot at glory and will be in the spotlight at some point because of controversial decisions. Most clubs already do. But its your job as footy fanatic to educate yourself about the beautiful game and realize all of this.
/rantover
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes the penalty was a bad decision I won't say much cause Ivanovic goal vs Wigan was lucky too, but sure he did grab the jersey but not much at all and dived, shouldn't have got the penalty, he was offside anyways, and even if the ref felt he needed to give it, he didn't need to give the red, maybe a yellow not a red, so everything went unlucky for QPR at the moment, and Rooney smashed it good, I will say the rest of the game United easily could have had the goals, the Rafael shot should have being goal he shot it at goalie and hit crossbar and Carrick had a beautiful smash from distance that wired the bar which was a deserved goal but they won. Good to see Scholes get a goal to prove the win. I'm seeing them win the title this year but I think QPR got a bit unlucky with the bad penalty call. (yes I know Wigan vs Chelsea we got a bit lucky)
TANANESH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha Same Old Men United! I wonder how the United fans (not the moron ones) get a pleasure of winning a title with the Help of referees. I would love to see Arsenal in the min-table than won a bribed title. The very first day I noticed that Arsene bribe referees like Don Fergie does, I will quit supporting them and watching football at all
SmaLLFrY09 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
But even if they didn't get the penalty scholes still scored
Woah woah lets not go as far as saying someone bribed the refs.
Lets be realistic here.
Have some respect for a manager whos won more titles than years you've been alive.
For Gods sake the man was knighted
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ok, you are clearly a retard. Referee mistakes happen in all games at any time. Its just because United are so big people notice them more. Yeah the ref got it horribly wrong today but to say Fergie bribe's the ref and buys a title. Well lets just hope not all the Arsenal fans are like you retard
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Scoles scored with 10 men. Wud the same thing happen with 11 men?
@Taj123 I guess we'll never know. But in these situations I like to think that theres that chance that the 11th man would have blocked the shot.
However that is impossible because if there were 11 men on the field for QPR then that shot from Scholes never would have happened, because the flow of time itself would have changed the course of the game!
Who knows, Rooney could have been the only goal scorer in this game with a goal from 35 yards. We'll just never know
Stupid red cards
Dmaster (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Easy mate he's just disappointed with ramsey lol
Urakent (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Ref and linesman must of thought they were reffing in the chelsea game. f*****g scums! Ashley young is a f*****g disgrace! Used to be my favourite player and now he's a w**k. No respect. Glad you left aston villa
Solifunky8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
My gosh that was a weak penalty call and a red card? What's going on with refs these days
SonicSP (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I thought it was really hard to see in real time although its clear in the replays. It looked like a sending off because of a clear cut oppourtunity in real time. I blame the linesmans for not raising the flag, won't be red card or penalty if it werent for the linesman since Young was offside. Disgraceful dive Young.

Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 2 years ago
All the good EPL games and hard work through out the season by alot of teams is just ruined by the bad officiating that definitely change the results in favor of Man you.... Whether these mistakes are deliberate, due to fan pressure on the ref or even mere fortune does not make a difference.... It happens game and game again.... And year and year again.... EPL will lose some of its fans this way
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Horrible call for the ref, offside plus a dive from Ashley Young. If nothing else, it should've been yellow for Young, not red for Derry. As if it was going to be hard for QPR to hold off Man United, they had to do it with 10 men on the field for the better part of it.

A proven win though with Scholes' shot, but not without the controversy
Qrendi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Of side Man UTD first goal no penalty
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Nice dive ashley young. You could make a huge list of the times players have made a mockery of the game this season. Thanks again
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Its funny because recently, barcelona was getting dissed and hammer'd for the two penalties against ac milan, and not least by manchester united fans. And some barcelona fans were arguing that the bald muscular referee (forget his name) is the 12th manchester player on the pitch everytime day play and he referees. Now look what happens. Manchester united are no different from barcelona

Kick4Life - changing lives through football