Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 8
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Money can't buy success, but money can buy the refs.... Enough said
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I thought your team got all the money? Well I think your team shuld be able to buy the whole EPL.... Oh wait, the EPL don't want to be sold to city 'cause they know they will gain nothing from the team...
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Otari  By that logic, your team should have one every single domestic match ever since that Arab guy took over your club
Encijazz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@otari  Then ask why did M City stop buy the refs?
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
City's money only goes towards arsenal players don't y'all know that?
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Just reiterating my disgust at Ashley Young's dive. In my 13 years of soccer it never took less than a brick to my face to get me to go down. Where is the integrity these days?
Him and Bale are killin' me right now. Even Ronaldo is getting better
Seatoun1 (Sporting Braga) 2 years ago
Well fucken said! And this is coming from an Arsenal fan, jesus it was terrible...
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
There should be a legitimate anti-diving movement in the world of footy. Arsenal fan eh? Congrats today. Looking forward to the battle for third mate
Well united haters, it's not Webb in the game.... What other reasons do you have now?

The city is not so noisy anymore now arent they? By the end of the day the 20th will be ours and -20th will be theirs...
Arshacute (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wondering why people are not saying good things about Evans? He has improved a lot imo. People just love mocking him when he is not in form
Meplustofu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree with you. Give him a few years and he could be as good as Rio
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Definetly not a penalty. If you give manchester united enough chances, they're gonna' punish you with or without penalties. Nothing else needs to be said
I dunno mate I think scholes would have been covered had derry not been sent off.... Not to take anything away from that brilliant shot.... It just seems logical that a draw would be a fair result
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Btw, young's dive is not necessary. Sad really
SilvaMaestro16 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
The linesman was in clear view of Ashley Young, he purposely let him slip through for the goal, but the defender was there to pressure him so Young improvised and then dived, then the other ref followed in on the act, brought out the red card and called the penalty to ensure victory.... Manure Scums!
Silverheart (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes, how about talking of breaking people's legs with studs challenges...
SonicSP (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Young's dive was a disgrace and a horrible call from the linesman, but its not like its the only lucky call for big teams this weekend. Balotelli should have been red carded much earlier in the City Arsenal game and Chelsea got two offside goals. Bad calls and misfortune just happen in football undertnately
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Rubbish team winning with penalty~totally rubbish~!
Jealous much?
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bit rich coming from a fan of the team that scored an obvious offside goal yesterday
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And, not to drudge up the past but, the drogba offside goal that won them the league in 09-10?! It's a sore spot for me because my wife's bought me a jersey every year for my birthday for the last 5-6 years and that season was the one season we didn't win it. I don't really blame that goal because it takes a whole season to win the league but I kinda do.

Shirt record so far: 4/5, soon to be 5/6!
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah but your ^ penalty was offside, a dive, and a unnecessary red card...
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You mean 2 offside goals. Chelsea shudda lost to wigan
DavidDeGood (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@SmallCar: Rubbish Russian billionaire wasting his rubbish money on a rubbish team. And emmmm, talk about Ivanovic's goal
Ok, I love my United and I'm ecstatic that they won today and Arsenal did us a huge favor convincingly beating the noisy neighbours but that first goal was very disappointing. When I saw that, I knew there was going to be a huge outcry of how the refs favor us but the truth is that we probably could have beat them without crap calls like that one and I would've rather beat them fair and square. We've been controlling the games very well recently and up to that card, we'd been doing it again. (of course we kept it going when they went down to 10 men but, well, they had 10 men....)

Please let's HAVE SOME KIND OF technology involved! This past weekend alone had enough bad calls to warrant some kind of video replay.

Scholes, great strike. Carrick's shot was damn good too! Very unexpected from a guy who usually has more control than power but he rang that post good!

What a great day! 8 pt spread is a great way to start this week! C'mooon 20TH!
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Agreed, video replay would have negated both the penalty kick and red card
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sometimes uniteds 12th player can put in a man of the match performance...
DavidDeGood (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Talk about 12th man. From a Madrid fan. Wow

Higuain vs Valencia Away- Clear handball + straight red

S. Ramos Vs Vayecano Away- A delibrate elbow on and opponent player, no red.

The list goes on pal, concentrate on the not-so-sure La Liga title
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dive or not, who wouldn't take a penalty when given. Even without the penalty, qpr still don't stand a chance to win Man UTD last night. Btw vintage goal by scholes
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Some Man Utd fans were saying that Newcastle shouldn't have taken the penalty when gifted to them. I hope the same United fans are not saying what you are saying right now. It'll be highly hypocritical
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Scholes > Tevez.... Desperate? I believe not
Kikibosnjak (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Linesman got the offside wrong.... He was standing right in the line with young wonder how he couldn't call it and then dive.... I never expected that from Young....
I know now some trash talkers will start about the wigan game yesterday.... What can you do.... First time this season we got lucky at least we didn't dive.... Still I respect Utd more than uefalona
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Offside and he dove to earn a penalty and red card. This one play determined the match, pathetic
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nah
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Anyone know the brand of gum fergie chews?
No idea but he probably single-handedly keeps them in business
Hahaha jiffymanutd I lol'd
Francoisbahia (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
What a rocket by Carrick. He used to shoot like that at Tottenham. Rare at United

Kick4Life - changing lives through football