Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 8
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Red card for derry fucck FA and yesterday suarez was booked for foul as if it was dive.... But for Man UTD he was offside tooo and not even foul and there comes red card and goal on a plate for scums.... Referee are the ones who makes players diver too because they are alwayz ruining the big and decesive games with their pathetic calls.... We don't get any penalty in an ovious hand balls against villa and there is motherfuccker referee giving shitt decisions.... Fucck FA is the biggest racist...
RedDevil08 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You're on the wrong page buddy
Bladfin (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lols, look whos calling who the racist? Lol
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yhh you got ya pen vs arsenal for that dirty ratted beavers dive and you missed, shame hahah
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The one v arsenal at least there was contact very much the same as welbeck's little trip at stamford bridge to help utd come back from 3-0 down.... As long as we're bringing up ancient history...
Ancient history is all that's left for you losers now. 20 20 20....come and get me! Haahhhh!
Bad refereeing ruined the match for me. Tat was harsh on QPR. Dissapointed in Young too. Scholes is our saviour this season. I had a feeling e would score cause he tried a shot earlier in the match. Anyhow, GGMU.... Where the 20th at
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
These refs are being paid £33k+ for what? To make wrong decisions
Loving the fact that there are proper(long) and english highlights again.... footytube is back on form ! Oh yeaaaaaa!
Oh and also the fact that arsenal won and potentially finished the title race ! Up United !
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Red card was bs I will admit that. I can't say that Young did a for sure dive because he's small guy and that push on his back from Derry could have easily made him off balance. It doesn't even matter though because he was offside so it should never have come to that. Unfortunate that refs blow these decisions but they have gone against us too, so it goes both ways. GGMU boys, I can taste #20!
Rockstar (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Don't be naive. No one cried for us when the title went Chelsea's way a few seasons ago by a mere point due to mistakes by officials in both Chelsea games. I complained 24/7 but at the end of the day we were held responsible for not beating Blackburn or turned one of draws into a win. It was pain in the butt.

If QPR went down the toilet, it was their own fault. They have a season long to make sure they are on top of their game and they did not. They came to OT looking for a draw. Put all the men behind the ball, and hoping for some luck. They just did not learn from the Blackburn game, did they?

When a decision goes against you, complain then move on. When you are benefited from a decision, just milk it. Because as long as Blatter is still persistent with his own decision, I guarantee you mistakes like this won't be the last time we see
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 2 years ago
To be fair to QPR, losing a man 15 minutes in doesn't really leave many tactical options besides putting all the men behind the ball. They had to hope for luck, because the superior team had superior numbers.

They would have moved on from simply a goal down, but a man down as well is too much for the best of teams at Old Trafford, let alone QPR
Right but I was talking even before the sending out. It was very obvious that was their tactic from the get-go
Sinnical (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pretty shameless from ashley young. But sadly that's just par for the course in football these days
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Touche
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
How on earth did the linesman not see it was offside he was looking straight at Ashley young- my god refereeing needs to be fixed up and toss away these old guys who get fooled when players dive. Bring in technology or look at video replays.... Feel sorry for QPR
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man Idda call it a draw but. What is football if these things weren't in there. Unbelievably poor refereeing today. I'm pissed off because I wanted United to win fair and square
Seriously a draw?
If you watched the game you knew it was only a matter of time before they ended up like Blackburn.

You can't come to OT for a draw. Didn't the game at Edwood Park last monday teach Hughes something? Apparently no
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What the hell I did watch the game. I'm just saying scholes may not have scored with 11 men on the field
DavidDeGood (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Then you must be a great fortune teller, since you know so much already
That was really bad from the ref, can't believe he just pulls out the red straight away. Although this is the linesmans fault
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Unlucky with the sending off considering Young was offside and went down too easy imo. Still think United would have still won it. Scholes was just too good for QPR. Another quality performance from him. Won't be long before we congratulate our league champions
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Red card + goal = Game over manchester must have a shaman or something everything goes on their way well we got the new champions !
GIGGSYT (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, technically United not new champions dude. This is 20th title so far. So they not new to it at all.
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awful by the ref. Getting the red out that quick was just ridiculous. I don't think it was ever even a penalty, but if it was, it was never a red. Shocking
If it was a penalty then it was a sending off. But then again it should have never been a penalty in the first place
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree, hypothetically if that was a legit penalty then it was a sending off as he was the last man. The sending off is not the problem but the offside that wasn't given which is the lino's fault, not the ref's. About the foul, yes it was soft but week in week out soft penalties are given in leagues all over the world. No surprise. Some are a gift and some are against your team. It would be virtually impossible to stop
Zebbiefunited (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Some serious s**t going on with the referees and Man Utd, I'm sure united fans think "oh you only think referees favour us because we are on the top of the league"
BUT week in week out there is some sort of favour that swings the game to united. The Newcastle United game 3-0 the ref looked as if he was trying to hide his love for united and just award any decision to newcastle.
Even though United have some quality to win games without the 12th man but hell they would of dropped another 10 points or so
Really? Is that the best argument you can come up with? Hidden love for United?    That's really weak
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dude I agree with you MU played with 12 players every years and that 12th man would be Sir Alex....
Come on you should be happy you trashed the noisy neighbours and we grateful for that.... We are the real loyal rival without even changing manager for years.... So respects each other....
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You see what you want to see. Other fans see Man Utd playing not to their fullest and yet still win. They can't explain it, so they resort to other explanations however ridiculous it is, be it the referee being biased, FA board being bought off, etc.

Football is football. Leave politics out of it. We have enough of that. We want entertainment
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That was not a red but I can understand from refs point of view why he gave it but why people blame refs and not linesman? He had a better view because it was offside and should have waved his flag and stopped the ref before he pulled out red.

Anyway good game from man utd I would have expected more from QPR even with 10 men if zamora, cisse, wright phillips, barton had started but they never, atleast there goal difference is better than some at the bottom.

Yhh man utd do get things there way sometimes but sometimes things go against them like vs newcastle when ben arfa got a pen which wasnt. Also city got a penalty last min vs spurs but balotelli should have got a red with challenge on parker. Barca shouldnthave had a pen vs milan for there 2nd. Also forget the penalties look how much depth man utd has lacked due to injurys and we still grind out results. Most teams in prem havent had injurys man utd has had

Kick4Life - changing lives through football