Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Queens Park Rangers, Apr 8
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Absolutely appalling performance from the ref - he was all over the place.

It's hard to say whether or not we deserved the win today, although I am slightly inclined towards the affirmative - we were already in-control before the sending-off, and of course, we got Scholes' unquestionable second later.

However, our inpotency in the final third was almost costly yet again. Welbeck's form has dipped markedly; I'm amazed Fergie didn't employ Chicharito to look for the space behind the defence. Welbeck's raw talent still needs refining - his positioning and finishing are too immature.

My opinion is that we must at least avoid defeat at the Etihad to call the season a true success - regardless of whether we take the title or not
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Berbatov could have finished that Welbeck chance there. "[.... ] his positioning and finishing are too immature. " JUST saying.

The red card was really unlucky for QPR, but I agree - the results wouldn't have changed
MrAshley86 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah city is the real test, United team this season is to young I'm surprised we're first but happy about it they need another season to grow into a better team but once that happens I can see us winning the next few years as well.... Also the dive from young actully made me angry we're a better team then that I have no problem going down easy but that was just a dive and the refs and linesmen need to fix up and start getting fines
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 2 years ago
Berbatov has no place in a United team, he's a terrific player but he hasn't got enough dynamism and work rate to be good in United's buccaneering style of play. Welbeck does an incredibly amount of work off the ball and makes space for players like Rooney to score. If United were struggling for goals in a game Hernandez is an ideal player for any time to bring on with the purpose of scoring
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The penalty was in the 15th minute Scholes goal was in the 68th, how is that seconds later?
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^ not seconds later, it was the second goal later
Longjohn (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is not a penalty
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You didn't have legit goals yesterday, I'm sick and tired of you hypocrites. The refs were horrendous yesterday and today, don't blame United, we would have won that game easily with 11 men
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahaha getting a red card for a non tackle to an offside position player lol omg where do they get these refs from?
Least to say Man Utd always gets special treatment, this is just pampering haha I hope SAF will be at least honest to say that red card was uncalled for, but ofcourse he's gonna' play the usual bs "well, I haven't seen the replay yet" speech! What a shhit club! Rolling on the biases of referees!

Edit: And please no one should give me the whole, we got an offside goal allowed yesterday, yes we did, once a while, refs call in our favour. But Man Utd, this, this is just ridiculously stupid!
REDDEVIL90 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
SAF*
MrAshley86 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea score offside goals all the time mostly against us.... You won your match yesterday with 2 offside goals and they scored a legit today was a minor we was never going to lose to QPR.... ALL big teams in the epl get calls like this everyone just focuses on United because we actually win something it's sad.... Barcalona do it almost every much and yet there the so called bast team in the world
Mathen (Chelsea) 2 years ago
MrAshley86, you must be kidding me. Chelsea score more offside goals against you guys? Remember 2 offside goals at Old Trafford against us this season? Not to mention the 2 ridiculous penalties assisted by Webb. Everyone knows ManU have been favored the most since EPL started. No one complained when Liverpool won many league titles because they were really good and they deserved it, but ManU - it's all because of FA
You are just a jealous hater!
I can pinpoint numerous examples that have gone chelseas way. For one Um let's see last season at SB, david luiz's equalizer (he should have been sent off before)! Frank Lampards PK was not a PK yet it went in favour of chelsea. You guys won 2-1 we were robbed!. Hopefully you remember it. If not I guess you are just suffering from a simple case of tunnel vision

Give credit where its due. UTD are a great team and win because they show endurance.
Blame the refs and the FA for not changing the system, incorporating technology, more refs etc. Don't hate on the teams! Bad calls are made all the time deal with and move on!
Yaa I can go on too. Macheda's handball goal, Evra's foul on Torres in champions league (should have been a penalty) and so on. I admit Utd plays good at times and they have a good team (scout & medical), I admire some of their players because ultimately I'm a footy fan too. But no, their not the greatest english team and their glory is often due to help from FA/ref (direct or indirectly)
Mathen you can't be older than 30 because back when Liverpool were winning titles they got accused of it FAR more than United do now.

The audacity you're showing by complaining about decisions United got today when you scored an offside goal yesterday is laughable. Teams don't win titles on refereeing decisions they win from being the best team throughout the course of a year. What you're doing and all the other haters is just jealousy and that's something Liverpool fans dealt with in the 70's and 80's and what Barcelona are dealing with now
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mathen is a kid who is full of conspiracy theories. His ignorance is visible when he says something like, " I admit Utd plays good at times". Oh lordy, lord! United play good at times. SAF won 19 titles, a few champions league titles, bunch of FA cups etc by playing "good" at times. The rest of it is because of FA. What a tool!
Welcome back Franky4fingers! Have you cleared the s**t out of your head? How did you like the proofs? Scum
Another Asian bandwagoner who supports Chelsea. Football started b4 2005 you know
@Mathen. You are the one who needs to clean out s**t from your head. You just got owned in this discussion. And to save yourself from any further embarrassment, just shut up and stop posting. I have no issues with Chelsea but I do have problems with fans like yourself who are hypocritical and ignorant. This is football.... Drama, theatrics bad calls, etc happen here. If you are not prepared to accept it, please save yourself time and stop supporting your team
Bandwagoner? LOL I started supporting chelsea in 2000, when it wasn't a big club.... So shut the f*ck up you glory hunters who blindly support scum team for their history
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Shameful refreeing...
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on refs, why do you always have to spoil every goddamn match? Yesterday Wigan were hard done, and now QPR. I wasn't happy with the 3 pts today, yea United got them, but not in the manner I would have liked. And people, don't blame the players/team/manager for the calls, blame the refs, it is their fault they are so ridiculous. Red cards are given over nothing, and not given when a player makes a really dirty tackle.

P. S. Scholes' goal was class!
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Now, people will accuse us of bribing the ref
Today balotelli deserved a straight red for his tackle on Song in the middle of the first half. Those are the kind of tackles that can break legs! But yeah no one saw it and so he was let off.
I was quite angry actually to see Shaun Derry get red, felt bad for him and QPR in general not to mention Mark Hughes.
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Never a penalty.... Shame
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Shocking refereeing, first they miss the offside call, then award a pk that could've been a yellow for diving, but to top it off a red card for absolutely nothing.
These officials need to have more accountability.

Anyways, nice goal from Scholes
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Wow that ref ruined the whole game with that terrible call
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
Woow the ref killed the match. Pisspoor feel bad for the fans who paid money to go see this bs
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
How many times is qpr gonna' get f****d
Mcnipples (Fulham) 2 years ago
Hopefully until they're getting f****d in the championship again
ERFANERi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
People saying this win wasn't deserved, please, open you eyes and look at the statistics at least.
We had %72. 5 possession, %90. 5 passing success, while QPR had %78. 1, we had 12 shots off target, and 10 shots on target, QPR had 2 off target and none on target. We won with a two goal lead and the second goal was unquestionable, we were in control even before the sending-off as well. So please stay quiet and enjoy the show.
If the ref didn't call for that penalty, the match would be totally different and with this domination we would still score goals and win the match
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Are you serious? People are complaining about the unjust penalty and red card. The possession stats are a result of QPR playing with 10 men for 75 minutes, so they have no bearing on the fact if Manchester deserved a win or not. As you said, had there been no call for that penalty, then the game would've been totally different
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Actually possesion did not change much even after the pen. We had around 70-80% the entire match
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@JRaty completely agree with you he got a red after 15 minutes what do you expect them to do play as if they had 11 smh
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Looks like both chelsea and utd got lucky this weekend.... Damn why did arsenal have to win....  
Mate we didn't get lucky, we would have battered them anyways.

Yes they were s**t calls that changed the scoreline but did not really influence the game up to that point. To say we depended on them to win, or would not have won without them, is nonsense. Utd had over 70% possession before the red card and pen. We would have broken them down eventually
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes correct. When has a penalty and a red card influenced a game? Never!
When the other team comes to park the bus, loss of a man doesn't really matter. They were camped in their box from the first minute
Juve170 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
FA is full of it. Stop selling crack to officials
Dude we dominated that game from start to finish though, I doubt QPR would have gotten anything out of that game even with 11 men, bad day for the refs today but you should worry about how bad your team is playing atm
Champ20ns
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Another game spoiled by the ref. How did the linesman not spot that is shocking? United played better in the first 13 mins than they did in the whole game. They became so complacent after the goal and red card. QPR were too very negative. They parked the bus and made it tough. But deserved win and although not pretty but the 3 points is what matters now

Kick4Life - changing lives through football