Forums / Queens Park Rangers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Queens Park Rangers, Mar 16
Andreasbustanut (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Does anyone else really want QPR to stay in the league and not Aston Villa?
Andreasbustanut (Barcelona) 1 year ago
QPR can do it
Villiansfan (Aston Villa) 1 year ago
No. QPR spent serious money to buy themselves out of trouble. Lambert has had limited resources and relied for the most part on a squad of young inexperienced players to survive. It has been a brave move, and may still be his undoing. On that basis alone, Aston Villa should be credited and I hope they can survive and work on a rebuild next year
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If this team stays up, they will be a great unit next season and they may even be bolstered by a few summer acquisitions. Paul Lambert is doing a great thing with building a young team but he still needs to find a better balance between youth and experience, still its understandable considering all the injuries.
Rooting for Villa to stay up
Perseus (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Glad to see AV win. Proper football club, not like QPR, who are a bunch of paid assassins
Sirava (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kind funny for a Chelski fan
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
At least chelsea win trophies with those spendings. Unlike qpr, after spending so much money, they can't even get out of the relegation zone
RouslanH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What a game
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Is anyone else afraid of the potential villa possess with a front three of weimann, agbonlahor and benteke?
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
They're starting to develop a really good understanding. If Villa keep them together for a couple of seasons they will be deadly
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good game for entertainment for both clubs fans but that was a key game Aston Villa won at home for there fans, just had enough in them, but tough one for QPR, chances are getting slimer for them unfortunately
DevianD (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
What a saves from goalkeeper !
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Awesome game unlike shitty liverpool of mine
PartyTerrorist (Aston Villa) 1 year ago
Watching Villa play this season has given me ulcers I swear. Hopefully we scrape through this season and PL gets in a couple of experienced players to help the lads along. There's definitely talent in the side though.

Also, for QPR, Samba was immense. He took Benteke completely out of the game in the first half, one of the few CB's in the Prem who can do that. And Taraabt looked menacing from the second he came on
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What a game!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football