Forums / Qatar
Order: Newest / Oldest
Croatia V Qatar, Oct 8
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Good game.... Good practice game for the Croats...
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
You have to give credit to Qatar, to score 2 goals away and against a team like Croatia has to be nothing less than brilliant. Croatia will definitely make it through to the World Cup even if England have taken first position away
GunnarH (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Croatia's attack is terrifying, but their defence is looking sketchy after dropping 2 goals to qatar
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Corluka starts to score, he recently scored a goal for tottenham
Babaluga (Barcelona) 5 years ago
After 10 minutes it was 2-0, so they started to picnic, at 2-2 they thought it would be nice to win, so they did. That's all.
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Qatar fought back but finally lost to a stronger team
Footietube (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Why was Kranjars freekick disallowed?
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Because it wasn't a goal, it didn't hit the target if you watch the replay
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Crotia shouldnt be allowing 2 goals to qatar
Hashhash (VfL Wolfsburg) 5 years ago
Agreed!
Rei1985 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
They shouldn't have, but Qtar certainly deserved to score goals, I think
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
First Goal for Croatia was like playing on the train, the second was the result of the phenomenal dodging a defender before the ball. Overall, a strange game, worrying is the fact lost two goals from Qatar.... No comment
Gunner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Qatar are one of the most under rated teams in the world, Croatia were lucky to win that, they deserrved a draw if not Qatar should have one. Although the highlights look like it was all Croatia and they dominated that wasnt the case, Qatar dominated half the first half and all of the second half, they just got a few lucky breaks. Trust me
Hashhash (VfL Wolfsburg) 5 years ago
Hmmm I don't know bro.... Croatia is a much better team than qatar
Borg (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I agree, croatia is an extremely skilled team.... Look at what they have done in Euro 2008 and there consistingly high FIFA rankings in the past decade. What have Qatar done? Oh yea nothing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football