Forums /
Order: Newest / Oldest
Week Ten - 2011 Prediction League
3 years ago
Sorry folks

Thanks to all who have played, each and every one of you.

Thanks for your time. But we have had too many people pull out to make it worthwhile.

Maybe we will be back in the future, but for now, its over.

Adios.

GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Thanks for all your hard work Netnerd was appreciated, the game was fun while it lasted, will be keeping an eye out for in the future, any idea when it will be back?

Why don't you keep the cup comp going as a separate game just for fun, (I didn't even make the cup!) but for the people who did make it in?
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Thanks for your efforts liam, it was well appreciated by some of us.
It was a disastrous day for me anyway in the PL.... Lol, luckily though I won £303 for a £5 stake by picking, hull, huddersfield, orient, man utd, and rotherham to draw.
Thanks again liam
How many places left in the cup Netnerd?! Cheers
You not qualified yet john?
3 years ago
I'll have a look and start a Cup thread
3 years ago
Have just counted up the entries and we have reached the 16 places already.    You can now concentrate on the league, Greatscot
Oh well maybe next year eh! good luck to all in the cup though, yeah now I can concentrate getting out of the bottom division!
I feel for you man, going into administration like that, points deducted, thrown out of the cup.... Oh well, rangers might win the europa league.... Chin up john
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Sent mine
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I'm In the CUP? Wooooo Hoooooo! Yeah, Silverware is mine!
That's mine sent now! Come on people get your predictions in now, don't want to fall below 20!
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Sent also
Marcloo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I sent mine on tuesday, I think it was the earliest for me, I usually my picks on thursday or friday night. I really hope it doesn't drop below that magic 20. This is the most fun prediction league I've played. I think it's because there aren't thousands of us (I also play on the super rugby virtual league, but eventually lost interest a few rounds in like every year lol) and we can talk about it here
Ordaye (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I sent mine but instead of saying Week 10 and said week 11
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Sent mine hope I'm not too late
Minadeo (Juventus) 3 years ago
Last week I broke my string of 5 consecutive draws.... With a loss, woohoo!
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Who is missing in action Liam?
3 years ago
17 entries so far, plenty of time for the rest to get theirs in.

Doesn't really matter to me how early or late I get the entries in, so long as they're there for when I type them up on a saturday morning (UK time)!
I wonder if I should volunteer to remind the rest
Just do it marc, don't volunteer. Just do it
Lifeguard 3 years ago
I count twelve by the posts on here, so just message the last ten and we should be set
3 years ago
Beautiful logic there, Paul, beautiful
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Yeah, so i've left all ten a meebo - hopefully they respond
3 years ago
Sorry folks

Thanks to all who have played, each and every one of you.

Thanks for your time. But we have had too many people pull out to make it worthwhile.

Maybe we will be back in the future, but for now, its over.

Adios.

Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
*sniff* ha cheers for trying Netnerd.... Truly enjoyed this, shame some people had to ruin it all -_-
3 years ago
We'll be back Chelseaman,    Thanks for your support.

I've been here from the begining since the 2010 one and loved it, well its over, and we can't do anything except pass on the torch, yet I doubt anyone could do it aswell as liam, and there is no point because its just as small as the first one, and liam took out the versing just so 50 people could play!

3 years ago
At least we tried ayyam, and we had 16 or 17 people with us all the way.

Even Marcinny, who couldn't get buy a winning week for a mlllion bucks
Lifeguard 3 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
No more PL?!The is sad man
Marcloo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Oh no, this is one the things I look forward to every weekend
Thanks Netnerd for all your efforts, so I guess we'll have to wait till next season to restart somethin, aye?
Oh no that's not so good, I was enjoying this game, I was pushing for promotion next!  Damn you people who pulled out!
Hahahahah shut up, Liam, I just got a draw right today. Once I have the chance to win and the entire league falls apart. Lol
This was one of the more brighter aspects of footytube, It was there during the forum crisis.

God Bless al the people that havent missed an entry, and all those that promised to enter, well, shame on you
Ltm017 3 years ago
Well my bad for missing one entry when I had exams! ONE In the Two times I have played! Sorry for having more important things on my mind but I did send in entry for this week but unfortunately now it is over
Its not just you Ltm017 if it were we wouldn't have had a problem, its too many dropping out that's the problem!
Maybe next time it will be better once people know what they are missing!
Ltm017 3 years ago
Why didn't you wait until the morning to decide. What if everyone actually sent in their predictions?
3 years ago
I couyld have waited till the morning, I could have emailed people, written on their walls, meebo'd them etc etc, like I have to each week. But their comes a point when enough is enough. And we just got there.

Maybe footytube can get their fingers out and do their own competition; its something I see people asking for all the time
Daalayo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Very disappointed that we we couldn't finish this competition till the end
Ordaye (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Does this make me the winner since I am on the 1st spot? .... LOL. Thanks Netnerd for your hard work but I think this wasn't the right decision, because it means all that we did is for nothing and it is discouraging for the future. Others will say why now while it was canceled last year. At least we should start playing the cup competition
Declared the winner ordaye.... Nice one
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well.... At least this competition was more organized and lasted longer than the other ones
Ltm017 3 years ago
No it didn't there was actually a winner last time
He means other prediction leagues in general on footytube, only this and 2 others have standed the test of time, and this even more.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football