Forums / PSV
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V PSV, Mar 8
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
It was a complete run over and Valencia could have closed it easily, but instead 2 goals at the end and so 2 goals for the rematch is do-able! Come on PSV! With that said, please Fred Rutten, buy some quality defenders.... Men...
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Valencia really should have buried this game
Rharllaimcy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
These highlight so dumb how can you have a highlight of just one goal stupse!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great stuff by Valencia, but glad that PSV did not park the bus and quit.  Next game will be at least exciting as this one.
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Great game with lots of goal. The liga is the number one league when it comes to soccer, great game, soldado playing for the number 1 stiker for spain
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Nice win for Valencia, except that 2 goals in the finish
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I hope those 2 goals at the end don't cost Valencia I would really like to see a Valencia vs Atletico Bilbao final
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
PSV went through the eye of the needle
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
This one far from over. When I checked the result at the 75th minute I said to myself "Damn, whoever faces Valência in the next round will be crushed!", and so I didn't pay much attention. When I turn on the TV this mourning and heard it ended 4 - 2 I was stunned! PSV, playing at home, have a great chance of advancing, although Valência are still favourites
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't wait to see Valencia in the Champions League next year
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Going to be a cracking second leg!
Laliga4life (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game Valencia. The defence should learn to concentrate for the full 90 minutes
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Everyone forgot about this game. Most exciting fixture in europe for me

Kick4Life - changing lives through football