Forums / PSV
Order: Newest / Oldest
PSV V Feyenoord, Oct 24
Davandamme (Ajax) 3 years ago
Humiliation.... Good luck Feyenoord
[account-removed] 3 years ago
A day to remember, i've live in Eidhoven a while ago and can just imagine the party by PSV fans 10-0.... Feyenoord ad a vote for awesome and I must agree, awesome 'cause they manage just losing for 10 and not 20, well done PSV
Leowyy (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Seriously?!
Jmeister (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Ouch! That is just humiliating for Feyenoord!
PSV were awesome!
The person's who voted PSV were rubbish and lucky must be
Some big time jealous freaks.
If beating a team 10-0 is not awesome, then I
Just can not imagine what is awesome...
Frank025 (Standard de Liège) 3 years ago
Sunday, PSV Eindhoven has inflicted the heaviest defeat ever at Feyenoord Rotterdam. The score? 10-0! Reduced to ten men just after the half hour mark, Mario Been's men have completely exploded.
One being you need and everything is depopulated, it was won't to say. Feyenoord Rotterdam has verified this afternoon in Eindhoven. Reduced to ten men after the expulsion of Kelvin Leerdam in the 34th minute, the club with 14 league titles in the Netherlands, one time member of the Big 3 "Made in Netherlands" with Ajax and their opponents, completely PhilipsStadion sunk and left with ten goals in a suitcase that does not close until it is filled.

This is the heaviest defeat of Feyenoord in the Eredivisie who lost 8-2 in 1983 against Ajax. PSV had already taxed twice on the score of 10-0 in the past, in 1973 and 1998 respectively against Go Ahead Eagles and FC Volendam. The ten goals were scored in 63 minutes between the 24th and 87th minute by six different players, including Jonathan Reis wrote a tripled.

The win at PSV Eindhoven to keep the lead with 24 points to 22 at its closest rival, FC Twente, the defending champion. Blocked at the penultimate place with eight points, Feyenoord and plunges into crisis on Sunday, several Dutch media felt that the coach Mario Been not withstand the blow received Philipsstadion. We'll soon know if they were right.
Écouter
Lire phonétiquement
Dictionnaire - Afficher le dictionnaire
Alvyn (Ajax) 3 years ago
LOL GOOD JOB NOOBS
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
The rumor has it that the team who conceded ten goals was the fake but glorious Togo national team, not Feyenoord players, who had disappeared last night to have some fun in the tempting Amsterdam pubs
Icsgcs (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Rumor has it that that is bullshit
Tinimi (Auxerre) 3 years ago
I would change everyone (staff + players) if this happens in any team.  Black sunday for Feyenoord fans....
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow well done PSV, suck for Feyenoord
Charliehenry (Verified Legend) 3 years ago
4 Rubbish votes for PSV.... Really?
Illuminatii (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Is this even possible? All the goals were very good
Edo8787 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
There are 4 jelous people here, let us investigate those...
Affainyi (Arsenal) 3 years ago
5 at the time of writing this comment.
Scroggin (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They'll be Feyernoob supporters
Nefas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Gotta' count those that voted Feyenoord as being awesome hehe, they rly compensate those that voted PSV rubbish
ArsenalForever8 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hahaha wow!
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow talk about horrendous defending!
Scroggin (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Luckily PSV is my favourite dutch team. Go Eindhoven! Feyernoord supporters who went to the game should get a refund 'cause Wigan fans got a refund when they lost 9-0 to spurs
Dutchglory2010 (PSV) 3 years ago
Feyenoord has about -€40m to spend on refunds hahah

Kick4Life - changing lives through football