Forums / PSV
Order: Newest / Oldest
PSV Chat
Dankot (PSV) 5 years ago
Jammer that Van Bommel nog niet terug wil keren, had hier stiekem toch op gehoopt
DavidRC (Barcelona) 4 years ago
PSV is going to win the Eredivisie this year
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Wouldnt hold your breath, twente are good as well
Xavy053 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I like PSV better
Nols128 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Same, it'd be even better if they win the cup too
TemanBesar (PSV) 4 years ago
Come on PSV.... Concentrate and just win your 6 games left ! It can be done.... Twente faces a tough program. On the other hand Ajax has an easy program.

Win the trophy, it's our only hope for this season! Forza PSV...
Kaptn (Juventus) 4 years ago
The next game should be easy I hope PSV wins the league
RajaSuper (PSV) 4 years ago
Will be a tough match against Feyenoord, but we will win the game. Home advantage and we'll show them who's the boss
Bruse (PSV) 4 years ago
Awesome to see my countryman Toivonen perform. Since PSV signed Berg too, who work so well with Toivonen PSV has become the team I follow the closest. Fantastic
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I lke psv tooo
Dennisrnb (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Come on...
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
PSV Eindhoven 10-0 Feyenoord.... That's so rare! Make a wish on it
Icsgcs (Arsenal) 3 years ago
10-0.... Pretty crazy and amazing to watch
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
10-0.... Daaaamn that's one heck of a match
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
PSV got a sweet team this year. All those young players make you feel excited and also scared that they are going to get interest from bigger clubs
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
A pitty Afelay will leave PSV. Good for him though to play with Barca and become another great dutch legend!

Next game, ajax-psv will be a tough one, cause Ajax must win to get out of the crisis and against PSV is a great opportunity, but PSV will win
Viper (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Haha Did you see the guys second yellow? That was abit harsh but psv deserved the win. At 70 mins the other team looked tired and didn't seem to try
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
Good thing PSV is on top at the table during winterbreak! Hopefully they will continue their form after the break losing Afellay on transfer and Reis due to injury.... Cup match against Twente will be interesting

Kick4Life - changing lives through football