Forums / PSG
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V PSG, Feb 12
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Feels like a fixed match.... Ibra doing such a blatant silly mistake and getting a red card just seems hard to believe and at the very last part of the game don't seem any big players like him would commit to such an attempt.

Sounds like someone pulling strings to get PSG out early.... Wonder who could be?
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Are you suggesting m.... F.... You can't say those 2 words together on the forum because the footytube spirits will remove such comments
Heheehe what you cannot say my friend those are just perfectly legitimate words last that I checked up with footytube. Let me contact the person runnin this s.... And ask.

Hehehehhehehe
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Decent game, I though psg played well. Valenica were outofit until the end, way too many crosses. Weird send off at the end, I want to see psg go past this round
GotIbra (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Yellow card, he stepped on the guys foot.... Yet the guy grabs his shin in agony
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 1 year ago
Yea, I noticed the same thing. What is it with players overacting their injuries these days?  
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
They will do anything for their team.... Even if it means cheating
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 1 year ago
Yeah, he grabbed.... The wrong foot. Simulation to get the sending-off, the weapon of the weaks. Fortunately, psg will qualify without ibra
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
PSG not looking so great, the can't slack off second leg  
Noface (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Never a red card. Way too harsh! Wasn't sliding just a slight lunge. The referee lost his coool!
AlexPSG89 (PSG) 1 year ago
A straight RED! ARE YOU kidding ME! I can't believe THAT CALL.... EVEN A warning would've sufficed.        
Man I so want PSG to go through but my gut feeling says it will be Valencia going through. Ancholotti did this often in Milan too. Close 1st leg fixture and then messes up 2nd leg.

As for Valencia you won't get far if you keep doing those stupid set pieces
AlexPSG89 (PSG) 1 year ago
My gut feeling still says PSG but I agree with you on the coaching aspect.... Ancelotti should've took Zlatan out and gone for a more defensive player.... The last 5-10 minutes of match is like the home-stretch and the players go all-out.... Anything can happen in the last minutes.... Ancelotti should've seen this coming...
Tortuemax (PSG) 1 year ago
The Thiagos will be back for the return game, so I think we will be totally fine...
Hope so guys, I love it when the later stages all the big teams show up. You can feel the pressure as say PSG play Arsenal or like Bryan play Man you.

Crazy stuff but to see Valencia go through will be horrible since this team will do nothing to the other big dogs
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
Valencia don't have a lot of renown players but they play as a team. You wrongly underestimate them
They do play as a team but what you have to understand is that in the later stages its all about finishing. I did not see anything like that from Valencia. Not what it used to be with Silva and Villa
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
I think PSG will go through even without Ibrahimovic
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
So beckham didn't come on?
Tortuemax (PSG) 1 year ago
He is just starting team training today so no...
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I doubt he is gonna' get much game time at all, he`s mostly there to sell shirts
Saucy05 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ibra's biggest flawed, just as balotelli's, is the lack of control over their temper. They are like ticking time bombs set off by trivial challenges. And I don't think either one of them will ever cool down sadly
Swolf (Everton) 1 year ago
I have to disagree, they may both be eccentrics when it comes to their personalities and style of play, but, after watching the highlights of this match, I think that card was an overreaction. Ibrahimovic's challenge wasn't even all that hard, and certainly wasn't malicious. A yellow would have made more sense. Like a few people have said, the supposed 'victim' of the challenge grabbed an unaffected part of his leg after going down in a heap. That was acting, and I feel like it has more to do with Ibra as a threat to Valencia's chances
Djkikis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Gotta' feeling someone payed for that red card
VanDerAraf (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
That red card was kinda exaggerated imho. Ibrahimovic has actually paid for his bad guy reputation. Any other player doing that tackle would've been just yellow carded
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Lavezzi holy sheeeeeeeit
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Valencia strike force is so weak and poor, they have no chance in Paris, PSG will move on easily, I see some people saying ''they have a gut feeling Valencia will go through'' lol Valencia is done. Valencia club never was the same again like the years of Pablo Aimar
Crazyfrenchy69 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
ALLLEZ PARIS
Crazyfrenchy69 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Biiiiiig away result for us finally Paris on the big scene can't wait for the return leg in the Parc
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Billionaires fan?
DerTeufel (AC Milan) 1 year ago
No Qatari-Arab-Billionths fan
DerTeufel (AC Milan) 1 year ago
* no Qatari-Arab-Billionairs fan
Reventon (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wahabiya fan more like

Kick4Life - changing lives through football