Forums / PSG
Order: Newest / Oldest
PSG V FC Dynamo Kyiv, Sep 18
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
Paris did a true champions league game. We have to wait the Porto/PSG to really know Paris level.

Anyway, Thiago Silva is a beast. I'm already in love that dude!
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Don't you feel like everyone kinda gives a bigger push for paris to do better then other french teams. (like commentators they seem to be more energetic when paris scores compared to other french teams). I'm askin you this cause your a fan of another french team and not psg. Hope you don't take offense to this
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
I'm not offended don't worry

And sure everyone is happy to have in France a new true contender as Paris is going to be in the next few years, but in this game is people were energetic it was mainly because it was the first game played by Thiago Silva with Paris.

And for his first appearance, he scored one goal and shut Kyiv offense all by himself. And I'm really excited to have one of the greatest defenders (the best?) in our French Leeague
Paris is looking like a super club that seem to have played like this for ever. The paris vs fc porto game is goin to be the decisive game however kyiv ate home is ridiculous so porto needs to be careful. But next game is in the porto stadium vs paris I can assure everyone that its goin to be a good game and I think if paris wins, it won't be by a 4-1 margin
Scoot124 (Napoli) 2 years ago
That's because it is pretty much an all serie a team
True lol
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
The question is, would the game took the same direction without the penalty after this beautiful peace of diving from Wellbeck.... Eh sorry, Ménez? The opener is the most important goal espacially at home and PSG always had problems when they didn't score an early goal
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Also the keeper was extremly poor...
Nikolon (PSG) 2 years ago
Actually, there is a penalty for sure, you didn't see it but the defender catch menez's foot.... And for the keeper, yes he did a mistake on the last goal, but did very well during the match, lot of good stops.... But you obviously did not see it.... Watch the entire match before judging!Great play from Paris! So much potential!
Lioto (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
We saw it, there were multiple replays. There's a difference between legal contact and illegal contact that impedes you, and in this scenario it was legal contact.
Saying that PSG woulda won it anyway
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Poor keeping !
Nikolon (PSG) 2 years ago
This team will be a monster with Lucas in three months.... Hope to see the 3 french clubs pass the group qualifications.... Matuidi, Thiago Silva, Menez and of course Verrati played very well and this midfield with thiago motta, Chantome, and sissoko is impressive! Paris is gonna' zlatan this champions league!
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Referee was standing less than 5 yards in front of the spot and yet made an awful decision. Never a penalty in fact a Yellow card to Menez would be a just decision
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Looking for better highlights.... Anyone got the link?  
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Great match by the $$
4Blue (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Individuals made this victory.  Team looks fit and hungry to pass the group phase.  Can't expecting to see how far they comes.
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
That was never a penalty, it was a dive
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
PSG has arrived everyone...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
At the expense of your two best players :/
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
To be honest, I thought PSG was going to choke before the game because they haven't been in champions league for some years and their league form hasn't been the best. However, they have really impressed me and proved me wrong with that fine attacking display. They have a very good team as well
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Sure they started rough their league form, but with how much money they spent in the transfer window and how much talent they brought in, did you really expect them to slack in the champions league? Idk I guess, I didn't
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Outstanding psg
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
People seem to think it was a dive, and I have to agree that Menez was penalty-hunting, but the fact is the defender does catch the tip of his foot, so it is a fair decision.

PSG looking solid: many chances. Quality corner-kicks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football