Forums / PSG
Order: Newest / Oldest
PSG Chat
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Liverpool Plot PSG Raid to Help Boost Attacking Option

Link: www.caughtoffside.com/2011/12/23/liverpool-plot-ps...
Cahit96 (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago

Cahit96 (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Former Chelsea boss Ancelotti set to take over at Paris Saint-Germain....

Carlo Ancelotti was in the French capital on Wednesday night to take over as coach of mega-rich Paris Saint-Germain - and is expected to make Chelsea defender Alex his first signing.

Read more: Link: www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2079565...
Cloudst 3 years ago
"Carlo Ancelotti confirmed as new Paris Saint Germain manager"    New baus
Chelsearules99 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Thiago Silva, Ribery, Vagner Love, Kaka, Yanga-Mbiwa, Cavani, Hamsik, Belhanda, and Chamakh are linked to PSG
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Pato aswell
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
All the best to Carlo!
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
PSG must have MAN city money because they are going after everyone!
Alexinho (AC Milan) 3 years ago
They are linked by newspaper to everyone.... Not the same thing.

If they wanted someone, they could afford them.

They got a new coach now so I believe we will see 3 new signings this window indeed but I don't think we can compare them with Manchester city or even real madrid when it comes to spending
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It's different because they aren't in a hurry to spend big. They want to slowly build a strong team. But yeah I think probably have as much money available
Clements54 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nah they are just not going stupid with the money, progress to where the owners want will take a bit of time with PSG
Cloudst 3 years ago
They have the same amount of value as Citeh though
Marmitton (Monaco) 3 years ago
It's obvious that Paris will buy a Left back and a Striker.  Tiené and Hoarau are really not good enough for this new Paris !
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Nene is currently the best player in Ligue 1. He's very underrated!
Believe me he is not, in France at least
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Maybe you're right. I know he is loved by "Les Parisiens" But it puzzles me why a player of his quality doesn't make Brazil national football team, whereas mediocre footballers such as(Lucas Leiva, Sandro....) gets called. I hope they will never prevail, so as long as Nene is being kept out
Maybe Néné is too old, I don't know.  But I'm agree that he deserves at least to be called !
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If you call Lucas Leiva mediocre then I really don't think you know much about football
Panamox92 (PSG) 3 years ago
Nene deserves a spot in the national team without a single doubt. There is just too many players playing his position (Neymar, Santo, Pato, Kaka).... However he is definitely the best player in Ligue 1 so far, just take a look at his goal vs Evian a few days ago
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Thecrowrip, you know nothing about Sandro if you think he is mediocre
Paris est Magique !
Who's next? We heard a lot about Alex and Thiago Motta
Well, they are Parisian now
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Take good care of Alex
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hopefully King Carlo can get the best of him at PSG
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He will carlo worked with him before
Thiago Motta is now a PSG player.  Around 10 millions €, for a two and a half year contract.
Parisiens ultras have been thrown away like dirty socks from the Parc des Princes 2 years ago already. There isn't one single respectable fan in the stadium no more. Even Nice or Rennes are at home when they come to Paris with their usual 300fans.

Is that worthy of a club that is suppose to enter the top 10 of the world?
Nikolon (PSG) 3 years ago
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.... Go to the parc des princes one time, you'll see.... The respectable fans are still in the stadium.... You can be sitting, watching the game with your kids or friends just like before, you have white, blacks, arabian guys, no matter, guys in suits, some others smoking hash, some kids, some women, families.... I love this stadium, and the stadium still sing.... Since I'm ten, I'm going to see my team, and this year particulary is full of dreams for Paris.... Yes it will very soon be one of the top 10 clubs in the world.... Because it's Paris! Infinte potential!
Well if you used to go since you were 10, then I guess you must be 12 years old by now. If you actually went there at the time of Virage Auteuil and Kop of Boulogne then you know that the soul of Paris Saint Germain has vanished with his historic fans.
I used to be one of them, and I miss it very much.
Allez Paris

Kick4Life - changing lives through football