Forums / PSG
Order: Newest / Oldest
PSG Chat
Chelo (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Paris deserves a good team, such a big city, with only one big club & so much fans, you guys deserve it.

Allez Paris, monter vers les sommets qui vous reviennent!
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agree and I think they will become the best in France very soon! I just hope their policy won't be exactly like City's where they sign a bunch of player and sell them for 30% of what they paid for
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Forget about the first game Paris! It takes time for a team to get used to all their new players in a few weeks or so you will play fantastic for sure!
PeterD (Liverpool) 2 years ago
PSG: French champions, what city deserves it more than the nations beautiful, iconic, and powerful capital: Vive Paris Saitn-Germain

Also: Hope you snatch Berbatov, Man UTD doesn't need him anyway
Pastore27 (PSG) 2 years ago
Sisiiiiii thanks for your support every fans off every country!    Ici c'est paris! Cette année on vas tout niqué yeaahhhhh !
Cloudst 2 years ago
Off to a pretty bad start considering how much money was spent but with that said its the end standing that counts so I'm pretty sure PSG will pick it up
Pastore27 (PSG) 2 years ago
Bad start sure but I'm not unquiet, lot off new players in the team, lot off injured (Nene, Sakho, Jallet), Sissoko and Pastore are not ready to play, in 1month the PSG will be ready to crush all(in Ligue 1)
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How has pastore been?
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
He has been good.... The team still needs structure though.... I wouldn't bee amazed if they changed the coach in mid season or at best at the end of it
Andreaiore (PSG) 2 years ago
In our last game against toulouse, actually he has been a ghost during the first half but he completely delivers us in the second half with 2 assist
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
I hope Paris SG could shine this year, like the old days
Dikzakke (Manchester City) 2 years ago
The new PSG
[account-removed] 2 years ago
France has its new champion already~~~~~ PSG !
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
PSG WILL OWN the Lyons!!  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Come on PSG! Keep lik this!
Booba (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Good win paris, no reason to lose, go ahead in table
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bodmer! What a volley!
10stinctLS (PSG) 2 years ago
It should be in the top 5 of goal of the week
10stinctLS (PSG) 2 years ago
   Pastore vs Salzburg 15.09.2011