Forums / PSG
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Dynamo Kyiv V PSG, Nov 21
Nikolon (PSG) 1 year ago
12 goals, best attack and defence of the champions league.... But it's not perfect yet.... PSG has time to improve until the 1/8th finale.... ! Great game by Lavezzi and Zlatan!
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Best attack and defence? Lol. Let's see how you do against some real competition
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Best attack in defence = most goals scored and least goals conceded. It's called statistics...
Nikolon (PSG) 1 year ago
The statistics talk.... I don't invent them.... But when the real competition will start, you'll see a great psg.... Just look at their team, with lucas moura and De Rossi this winter.... This team will be a real threat soon.... And I've to say that Porto and Kiev are very good team.... Better than Ajax.... GO PSG
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
BS. Most goals scored and least goals conceded is just that.... 'most goals scored and least conceded'. 'Best attack and defense' implies a qualitative assessment above pure stats. Calling it the 'best attack' is like saying that some guy who scores 60 goals in the Slovakian 3rd division is the 'best striker' in the world.

I'm not saying it isn't a very good attack and defence. I'm just saying that you had an easy group. You can't compare stats like that
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Lavezzi finally coming on! Hopefully fully recovered from injury. Great finishing!
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
LAAAAVEEEEZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Good pressing by matuidi. Every team needs players like that. Technical and hard working
Sam13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great goalkeeping!
AlexPSG89 (PSG) 1 year ago
Finally, I was wondering when lavezzi would make a goal....
Knownskate (PSG) 1 year ago
Good win, interesting to see how we go against tougher competition!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lucky win. Could have gone both ways.... Nice pass by Ibrahimovic and finish by Lavezzi

Kick4Life - changing lives through football