Forums / Premiership
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Battle For Top 4 In The EPL 2012-2013
[account-removed] 1 year ago
10 games left (apart from City and Villa, who have 11). For the sake of simplicity, let us assume that City beats Villa, and the table will read as follows (Projected is just a crude multiplication of current average, and has no reflection of the games each team is supposed to play):

1) United - 71 (Avg points - 2.53) (Projected - 25 points)
2) City - 59 (Avg points - 2.1) (Projected - 21 points)
3)Tottenham - 54 (Avg points - 1.92) (Projected - 19 points)
4) Chelsea- 52 (Avg points - 1.85) (Projected - 18 points)
5) Arsenal- 47 (Avg points - 1.68) (Projected - 17 points)
6) Everton- 45 (Avg points - 1.61 ) (Projected - 16 points)
7) Liverpool - 42 (Avg points - 1. 5) (Projected - 15 points)

30 points at stake here for each team. So Liverpool can reach a max of 72 points to make a claim for 4th, while United can reach a max of 101 points at the end of the season, with an already existing gap of 12 points over City.
The projected table shows that teams will end up as they are for the race to the top 4, but the end of the season is never that simple!

Which 4 teams would you see finishing in a CL spot?

NOTE: Pick ONLY 4 out of 7

Please remember to keep baiting or rude responses out of this forum. This is a forum to have mature discussions only. Any post that tries to stir things up, will be removed.

Looking forward to some responses and explanations to why the responses have been given :)
LyverBird (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You should edit the Liverpool stats. We have 42 pts, not 40
Ah, Apologies LyverBird. The Liverpool stats have been edited to reflect accurate numbers now
Khessler (Manchester City) 1 year ago
It won't let me vote right now so ill just post my top four:  United, City, tottenham, arsenal
That is indeed a known problem with these free polling websites. Do try again in a bit, and I'm sure it'll go through
AidanLuca (Crystal Palace) 1 year ago
Me too mine are United, City, Spurs and Chelsea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football