Forums / Predictofooty - footytube prediction game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Predictofooty Questions And Answers
Xiaofei12 (Manchester United) 1 month ago
They will remain up until they are played FIFA Coins allowing you to change up until that point。
Roysterdoysters (Arsenal) 8 months ago
Hi.... We have a couple of results that are 'wins but wrong scores' that haven't received any points. Can we send a screen shot for correct updating are
HenryP (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Can I join someone's league?
HenryP (Arsenal) 1 year ago
How do I join someone's league?  Also, how do you invite people to your league?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Simply send somebody the league name and password you have set up and then they can join
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
How are winnings rounded? Nearest whole or always down?
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hey matt, predictofooty problems. I need clarification. I predicted England-Italy to be 1-1 and the result at the end of 90 minutes was 0-0. Shouldn't I recieve points for getting correct outcome?
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I see the Euro 2012 predictions are up. Does week 26 May- 1 June mean we have to place our predictions before the 26th? Can they be changed later? It's just the odds aren't available.
Asking just to get this right. Thanks
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
They will remain up until they are played allowing you to change up until that point
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello! Do you know how many people are participating to predictofooty right now? Thx cheers!
Ayoung18 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^^this, how many people play exactly?
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I'm not sure, but the game started late in the season?
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
Should be more imo, I involved some colleges from my workplace to play prdicto for next season.  Will be fun.
Hello Matt,
Is it possible to create a league where only BuLi or BPL predictions counts? (filter function)
Is it possible to delete a league.

Thx so much.

I wouldn't think so mate as the game is not provided by footytube, its bet365 I think, and its their baby, not much we can do about that
How to Play
1. Log in/Sign up
2. To earn points you have to predict what a match outcome will be and place a stake on that result.
3. To place a prediction you will need to enter a value for home goals, away goals and a stake then click save
4. You will still get points if you get the result right but the score wrong.
5. In each game week you have 100 stake points to place. You can place these points as you see fit. There is no carry over of unused points
6.compare your results to others on a season, weekly or custom league basis

* Odds are only collected once so actual odds on Bet365 may vary
Get involved lads, great game, I love it
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You guys should promote it more like you did with dreamfooty. I think people will really like it
I guess they will get to it anyway (later or sooner)
Please use this forum to ask all your predictofooty questions. This is not a general discussion thread.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football