Forums / Predictofooty - footytube prediction game
Order: Newest / Oldest
Predictofooty Bugs
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just as for Hithere 2 months ago. Leeds-Chelsea this week, I got the winner right but 0 point
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hey Matt I'm missing points on the United game today I predicted 5-3 and as you know it ended at 4-3 but i've got zero points !

? We've moved on a game further and still no points mate?
3 weeks later still no points mate?
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I predicted a win for Bradford City in the Bradford City vs Aston Villa match. I staked 10 points but I didn't receive any points for their win
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Sorry about the delay in Redsince and BlackAna queries I will look into them and apply missing points  
Matt mate they say patience is a virtue ! I must be a virtueoso then ! Week 61 United -Newcastle could you maybe look it up again please
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Is it down right now?
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Missing points again, for the D Coruna vs Real Sociedad game. I know no mod cares about this forum, but hey, just letting you know there are some bugs!
Good evalutation friend, I'm still missing points from the Newcastle game last season ! Promises! Promises !And now from the City -Hull game !
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 months ago
BUG: It seems you get 0 winnings after winning a bet if the stake was placed while "Odds not yet available" was shown for that match.

Right now all the available world cup matches show "Odds not yet available", so no one has been able to get any winnings.

It doesn't like footytube cares about predictofooty, its a shame, it was interesting
Hittash (Liverpool) 2 months ago
Yes footytube don't care predict footy.... Just ask them to remove predict footy....  
Hittash (Liverpool) 2 months ago
So many matches I don't even got single pts for winning.... I don't know whats going  
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Are you guys going to fix the "odds NOT YET available" error that is currently happening with every single fixture? This error causes the winnings to end up being 0 regardless of if the person wins the bet.

Please answer, I need to know if I should stop bothering with Predictofooty
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 weeks ago
Sorry about the issues,

We had problems with our odds providor which should be sorted for matches after 13th Sep.

We have also applies odds to all missing matches and run up the points so everyone will have points for their predictions,
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Yay, finally. Thanks for the update Matt

Kick4Life - changing lives through football