Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Turkey, Jun 2
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Ronaldo totally nutmegged Hamit Altintop, too bad the cross was poor, much like the rest of Portugal's performance.

Hope this isn't any indication of what's to come for them at the Euros, because they'll be packing their bags very soon
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Portugal have no teach chemistry what so ever, I'm so sad turkey didn't make it this year, volkan(the beast goalie from euro 2008) IS BACK!
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And ronaldo still can't take decent penalties.... Smh
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man of the match are obviously Turkey's goalie and Bulut! If Ronaldo would of converted his two great chances and Almedia with his header than it would of been a different story
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
You mean if Ronaldo had passed to his teammate for a certain goal
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I believe portugal will have a hard time playing against germany
Rangzw (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That was pretty disappointing from Portugal
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Portugal has no chance in Euro.... That was terrible! And look how Argentina demolished a pretty talented Ecuador squad, Messi ran riot!
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
LOL
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
CRap
Ciscokid24 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Penaldo missed a penalty lmao
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Ronaldo is a joke! Please stop comparing this guy to Messi, Messi is light years apart from Ronaldo actually Di Maria, Ozil, hiquain and benzema make Ronaldo score majority of his goal, Ronaldo struggling in a average Portugal team...
Safouane (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Please check the history of how Portugal manage to qualify to the finals in the last moments!  
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
If my memory serves me right, I believe you're that one idiot who has more than a few screws loose up in the HQ
BornMANU (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kidulthood is right, look how much messi has done for Argentina.... You can't give him all the credit though.... Like tevez, higuin, aguero they helped too
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Ronaldo is definitely not a joke and I don't even need an argument, because everyone knows that is true
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Still the hater huh?  Smh kid.... Smh
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Messi and ronaldo are both good.... Hard to argue that one of em is a joke, don't underestimate
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 2 years ago
Just to settle this, both Ronaldo AND Messi (until recently) play badly for their international side and neither of them have excuses as they play in an area of the pitch both sides have massive pools of talent
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Losing 3-1 at home ground is totally embarassing...
Iskoliko (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Total rape
Odiz9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow.... Def not making it out of the group stage.... 18/1 still doesn't seem like enough
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Well done turkey! Great stuff
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Ronaldo didn't miss his penalty, he had it saved. You can't takle anything away from the keeper
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yes, but it was not a well taken penalty. Blast it into the top corners, keeper will barely have a chance, instead he always just tries to mislead the keeper, and that is playing with fire

Kick4Life - changing lives through football