Very entertaining game!
Wily0 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sarcasm^
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Spain sux with there stupid style of football its so boring jiz
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 2 years ago
Doesn't matter how boring it is, if they get a win that's all that matters
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Stupid style of football? Hahah Oh man, what a bunch of bullshit you can read this days
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vicente Del bosque
He's got Pedro, Torres, Llorente, Mata and God knows who else as bench warmers, how conservative can you be? If Pep Guardiola managed the national team they would win every game in stylish fashion
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We win every game, already. And I don't mean it to be cocky
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think guardiola will coach spain at some point
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
Guardiola is a overrated coach.... It's his staff that does all the work
Soccerboss21 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Not every game
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 2 years ago
Spain.... Relatively boring and ineffective soccer.... Yet fortunate as always.... I believe Germany x Italy should have been a more deserved final
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Haha ineffective
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What do you mean ineffective? Wrong choice of word? They've won Euro, World Cup, u21, etc. Boring? Yes. Ineffective? No
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
(damn double post)  Parking the bus is boring too...
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Portugal played a great game.... But as I predicted, the lack of having a striker and finishing chances killed them in this game.... The set pieces needed to be better!.

This game should be shown to every team.... Spain are beatable!. Good luck to germany/italy i'll be rooting for either of them in the final
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why people hates spain so much they are the best team of the history of football around the world, no other team has managed to go to the final in major competition in a row mann can you believe it?
They are boring for these reasons my friend:
1. They don't score!
2. They pass the ball until the viewers passout of boredom!
3. They are carbon copy of Barcelona!
4. Their wins usually tasteless!
5. They are so predictable!
Wildman17 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agree agree agree
How do real madrid fans even watch spain games? .... I find it hypocritical that real fans talk s**t about barca and their style.... Yet they praise the NT.

Lol sorry but the spain NT is barca
Stawrogin 2 years ago
That coming from a milan and manu fan. Has italy scored? Has england? Non of the quarter final teams has scored a notable amount of goals except germany. Greece with minimum as always, italy england 0-0. 1-0 wins and you call spain boring? Come on. At least be fair, spain is not at its best level but it plays a more sophisticated football then england
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Lovelyeli: I don't think any RM fans are hating on Barca's play style. 14 out of 19 trophies in 4 years is unbelievable and worthy of respect, arch-rivals or not. We (Madrid) have had our era of dominance so it's nice to see some competition, and boy what competition we have in Barcelona! Nevertheless, in this game I was definitely rooting for Portugal. Spain's formulation of Barca's style is mind-numbingly dull (probably because no Messi). I really hope they don't "tiki-taka" their way to 0-0 penalties again in the final
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Lovelyeli If you look again the only Real Madrid fan talking is the one praising Spain, so I guess that makes you the hypocrite
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
3 words.... Spain Vs France. Even if you're a Barca/Spain fan you have to admit that was one of the most boring games ever witnessed. Spain: 900+ passes. Shots on Target:3.... France Shots on Target:1.... Goals:2 (1 which was a penalty in 91st minute. First goal in 20th minute)
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@ Mongol99 wrong bro.... Germany made it to the world cup final in 82, 86, and 90.... Brazil did the same in 94, 98, and 02!
@KidRobe.... You completely missed my point, and make no sense.... I said real fans always make fun of barca but when it comes to the NT they praise it without realizing they're watching that style of play they hate so much
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm an idiot, I read that wrong, my bad and I agree with you on that but I'm one of the few Madrid fans that actually like Barca but not as much the NT of Spain, idk Barca with Messi is very different from Spain and no clinical finisher
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
Why spain aren't liked?
Not because of their success but because of their style and mentality
Watching a spain match is just as boring as watching a game of curling.
And believe that spain is the best team of the world, or the history, or even the universe, hm, eh, eh, very funny. I think that brasil of pelé, netherlands of van basten, france of platini or germany of beckenbauer will let a far more big heritage....
Staying in the memories is not a question of how many cups you win, but what football style have marked the history. Hungary of puskas and netherland of cruyff had won no big titles but will stay in the imaginary of fans. Do you think the del bosque efficient tiki-taka will have the same impact? Hm....
Even though they are not scoring much atleast they are wining and that is what matters
But I was hoping portugal to win this match just because they are the underdogs compared to other semifinalists
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Spain game plan is: bore the opponent to death.  What an ugly semifinal!  
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol wtf is with all the spain hate, is it because of their success? Spain were pretty direct in comparison to their last 2 games and they won in the end, they created about as many chances as portugal and had more on target, and portugal werent even doing anything during extra time, whether you agree or not, spain go through deservedly
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Strange game. Surely kudos to Portugal for disrupting spain's midfield dominance.
But for the neutral fan: Very few entertaining moments. The chances were all very desperate attempts that might go in once every 1000 games. Not more.
The 0:0 did not surprise.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football