Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Iceland, Oct 7
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
ICeland scored 3? LOL what
SuperDragon (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Montenegro scored 2?
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Montenegro and Iceland are two different worlds mate. Plus I doubt MaximOrlov is English, judging by his name
SuperDragon (FC Porto) 3 years ago
That's why Montenegro got a draw otherwise they would have won. My comment only came because MaximOrlov's comment was provocative. I admit that Portugal's defence was abismal - as you can see from the comments above - I didn't reply to any referring to the poor defence, they are right!
Isenblud (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You know what I like about this match, no one is saying s**t about ronaldo...
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 3 years ago
*says s**t about Ronaldo*
Oakie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Messy win for Portugal.... Decent loss for Iceland!  
Kraybon (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They did score 5 goals.... Not sure why that's considered messy.  
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Its Iceland, they should be scoring 5. Its messy because they conceded 3
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Yeah but Portugal basically had their be team playing in terms of defences because only one player was a regular starter on defence
MAWTH (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Meh standard portugal game
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Is it just me or duz Portugals #4 look allot like aguero....    Watch at 3:50 of the dailymotion vid.
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
The goal of the month def goes to Icelands Jonasson.... Portugal had their win nothing to add.... No comparisson to Spain.... Portugal are yet to find their game
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Goal of the month? Come on...
That Not not even the goal of the match let alone the goal of the month
[account-removed] 3 years ago
LOL.... Iceland lucky? Did not watch the game why? .... Looks like an great game and well done for Iceland fighting back!
Balgam (Fenerbahce SK) 3 years ago
That's a great success for Iceland to score 3 goals away in Portugal. Jonasson's second goal was clever. Eliseu's goal was the best of the night
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Nice game from Portugal. But need to work on the defence
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Looking forward to the big final on tuesday! DK-Portugal. So exiting! A draw in this game and min. A draw in Sweden-Holland send both DK and Portugal direct to Euro 2012!
Bastiano (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think the defence will be better against stronger teams. Its just the lack of motivation and concentration against teams like cyprus and iceland, its playing a big part in the portuguese team, I guess. It seems they can't focus on a whole match...
I agree plus we had a lot of key players on defences injured
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Terrible result for Portugal. Let's see what they pull off with a stronger side like Denmark
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Every time Portugal play I check out the teamsheet just to make my mouth water at their front-3. I couldn't give a toss who's in the middle; just seeing Nani and Ronaldo on either flank is terrifying!
Katana (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Lazy atitude towards the weaker sides then they score.... Portugal had complete control of this game and yet they let the icelandics score three...
Djbeltiburon (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Needless to say, both defenses were utterly and horribly lax, although you'd think with all to play for, Portugal would be much tighter.... Carvalho seems missed if I'm honest.... The back line with him and pepe were quite solid at the WC.... Only let in a goal (against spain when they were knocked out)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football