Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As much as I hate portugal, they were on fire
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You hate them because their key players are from Real hehe, how obvious, do you also hate Germany and Argentina? Oh right - Messi plays in Argentina so you love them it must be hard for you when it comes to Spain...
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They only have 3 players that play for real.... So that's not the reason. Your not from Spain so you can't understand
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yea I understand the hatred from spaniards to the portuguese, (eres portugues, eres hijo de puta) yea i've heard it all, really pathetic and low class, I really don't know why they hate them, i've been to both countries and let me tell you, the portuguese are waaaay nicer than the spaniards. Hopefully portugal destroys spain in the euros, just so they shut up
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
MY dream group FOR portugal, , , , , england LOL THEY always LOSE WITH US.... Holland THEY always LOSE WITH US AND FOR LAST TEAM anyone BUT I WILL LIKE TO catch germany WANT payback FOR ballack PUSH ON paulo ferreira THAT GAVE germany THE 3 GOAL anyways.... 1portugal.... 2england.... 3 holland.... 4 germany.... MY DREam group for 2012.... England and holland if history repeats we win lol g oh oh d l you see k
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
THIS COMENTATOR IS ON DRUGS HE SUCKS LOL
Jamiemacdonald (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I like him, just cos he's not shouting gooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllll all the time
Dqbeat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Late ass reactions
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This is the kind of performance I expect from Portugal all the time.... Not talking about the scoreline.... That we should do against lower teams but Bosnia definately not a lower team.... Portugal always had the quality and style of play and in this game they showed me ONE quality that has been missing for sometime.... Character.... I don't care if you are a Brazil, Germany or whoever, being 2-0 up and then 2-1.... And then 3-1.... And then 3-2.... How many quality teams would crumble in a do or die? I have to say I was quite plesantly surprised they pulled it off and not because of our talent.... But our nerves.... We seem to lose because of that and that will help explain why we don't have a major trophy yet in our cabinet.... So when I hear people say portugal are on the same level as england or this or that.... Don't make me laugh.... We have so much potential and we produce so many fantastic players generation after generation and clubs grab our players in a heartbeat but on national level.... Let's hope we can grab something nice because we deserve it.... For once.... If we play like this
And one little comment on the crowd at the stadium. I can only guess there was a huge traffic jam or else the portuguese local supporters were too nervous to show up.... Disgraceful in my book.... A do or die match and you can't fill a magnificent stadium.... You know what? The players didn't need you.... Now you can celebrate.... F.... Off! I live in a different continent and trust me if I lived closer I would have gone in debt to see that game.... Win or lose.... Stand behind your team.... No excuses! Ok I feel better now...
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Man portugal is in a bad economic situation.... Believe me all portugese were behind their tv !
Good point.... And taken.... I take back my comment about the support....  
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Lol Yeah all the 15 euro tickets were sold out, it was just the 25-30 euro tickets that weren't. Thought I got to say that the games for clubs are lot more expensive and people still go to those
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Best game `i`ve seen in a long time
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Coentrao diving and handling the ball for a penalty! Double whamii of justice
Stawrogin 2 years ago
He also did hit pjanic after he lost a duel against dzeko. In despair he did that and deserved a red f*****g card. Watch it here (min 0:47). What a disgrace this ref was.
IamDKM (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Horrible red card, totally changed the outcome of the game...
Unless you have a crystal ball I will agree.... I've seen "so many" games drawn and lost with 10 players.... So really when it comes to that stage the "character" comes in for both portugal and more so for bosnian.... It's very simple.... You move your front or more so the midfield back.... Unless it's 6 against 11 then I will put my hands up and I'm being serious.... No arugment sorry.
Dmaster (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game for portugal    Beautiful girl at 7. 11 wow.... Hello to you from australia lol
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not really, bosnian I bet, I don't like the fake tanned, fake black hair, long nose look
Kladuscanin (FK Sarajevo) 2 years ago
Nutcracker, lol she's portuguese you douche bag, can't you see the portugal shirts around her?
Ronaldo.... Ok.... Please wait.... I'm not on the bandwagon.... But that chick almost as good looking as my babe.... And I can prove it.... Anyways.... One last comment.... For our captain.... Tonite.... For the first time.... I bow to you.... But only for your "character".... And for being close to breaking the record.... Again.... Figo.... One of my heros.... I hope you keep up your maturity and team spirit.... Then I will consider you the "all" time greatest player for portugal.... Amazing player!
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 2 years ago
I know only Nani's goal was nominated for goal of the week, but it seemed like all goals should be up there! Great game Portugal!
Dzeko giving pepe s**t.... And bruno alves saying.... Hey.... Shut it.... Love bruno.... We need 2 of him.... Wait.... What am I saying? We have.... Bruno alves is a monster.... Dzeko shut up! You met your match!
Feanor (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Pffft Pepe is a scum bag. One of, if not the dirtiest player in world football right now. He stains Real and Portugal
Swolf (Everton) 2 years ago
.... The kicking incident a few seasons ago...
"hey.... Shut it"? Lol looks more like bruno alves is begging dzeko "please calm down"
Besides I thought Pepe was supposed to be the toughest player on the portuguese side why does he need others coming to his aid?
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
It wasn't just the kicking incident Dzeko was pushing a the player on his team who got the red card and Alves was trying to clam him down

Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ronaldo should bail out his country from economic crisis! May God Bless every living soul that love football! P. S: Ronaldo is a robot
Fantastic performance. Good to see Portugal not missing out in the Euros! Really they need to be there. A Euro championship needs Portugal in it obviously
Feanor (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Portugal just needed to click and we all knew this would happen one day. Whilst they smashed KPR Korea in the world Cup and we saw their ability, it was only a matter of time that they'd batter someone else as well. Great to watch from a neutral's perspective. If they can just leave their ego's out of it in future they could dominate
Nabiname (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Portugal have lot of good players this yer.... Ronaldo, Nani, PEPE, are. Merilis, Postica.... Euro 2012 goes to Portugal! Enuf said.... Fck them haters!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football