Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Portugal were beast that day, hope they play like that in Euro 2012
Bynge (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Finally Ronaldo played selflessly and see what happened.
He made crucial passes and a sensible one-on-one. He let the other guy take a free kick. He participated in other's goal celebrations.

Please God make him more selfless. Else it is waste of your best footballing creation
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
After the departure of Carvalho, seems to me that Portugal concedes a lot of goals but good thing is, they score a lot too. 1st, 2nd & 5th Portugese goal was class. About Bosnia, they might have a good chance to qualify for the Fifa World Cup 2014. They look very consistent for the last 4 years
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can't stop watching Nani's goal over and over again. Argghhh! Lol
Spectral (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Looooool, f****n' talk about an eventful match
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Dzeko, the only bosnian whos name didn't end in a see
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Its there you just can't see it or here it
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
There`s also Medunjanin
Kenichiro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Postiga's goal reminded me of Japan v. Denmark at the previous World Cup where everybody thought of Honda kicking the free kick but instead did Endo
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It wasn't Helder Postiga who scored the free kick here, but Miguel Veloso
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Tsubi is right ^^
Kippp (West Ham United) 2 years ago
That was a great call for that penalty, that's the kind of reffing you can only wish for though
MikeDan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bad positioning by Begovic on both freekicks
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Any one thinks that Raul looks like Captain Mactavish (A. K. A Soap) from modern warfare?
Nope, not really, and why would you write it right here?
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Nani is on fire! I guess Ronaldo would like to have him in Real
MarianBalotelli (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yeah.... They would be unstoppable!
GRANDMASTERZ (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Any manager would want him anywhere!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Only a matter of time
Not a matter of time. Nani will stay at manu. Di maria is great too. He plays at similiar level
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Portugal are on fire, serious contender for the European Cup next year
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
They couldn't even directly qualify.... I'm sorry but Portugal is not even near the level of spain, germany, holland or even england
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Yes, our chances are quite slim to say the least, but are we worst than England at the moment? I would that we are on par with them. As for the three Steevex, one of them will win the Euro, and my money is on Germany
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Who cares if they couldn't even qualified directly. They'll be Participants in the tournament next summer, and that's what matters most. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Well it may seem that way because of them having to rile on the play-off to make but keep in mind that a lot of times that doesn't not mean anything because when Italy won the world cup in 06's they almost didn't even make it to the tournament and had to wait for another team to lose. Greece also barley made it when the won the Euro. Its all about peaking at the right time and Portugal has grown a lot since Bento became the coach. Anything can happen all we can do is what and see
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You are not on par with england, you have more chance than them....

Just play the football like you did against us in the friendly and it should be alright, consistency is the key for portugal to be honest.
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'd also like to say, that the main reason portugal didn't qualify was because of their 0-1-1 start in qualifying. Under Bento they are 6-1-1 in qualifying if you count these games against Bosnia. Also, their one loss came without their 2 best defenders
In a game portugal vs england I`d put all my money for portugal and I bet I wouldn`t regret it, frankly I think they also have fair chances against holland. Maybe just not spain or germany, although I think portugal has better squad than germany on paper, gerries are a tournament team - thay always perform when it matters + they have great discipline and are a good collective
GerrardFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Haha! At 2:05 it looks like Meireles destroys the refs knee
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Portugal have a great defence with Pepe and Contrao. They also have an amazing wing combo in Ronaldo and Nani. If they realize their potential and gain experience under Bento, I can see them making the semifinals of not only Euro 2012, but also the world cup in 2014
Will see but with hollande germany and spain it will be very very hard.... I realy hope we don't get spain on our groupe.... But I want france
And yeah I have to admit that a group like: Spain germany portugal and france would be f*****g scary but so damn exiting
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It's so quiet. Where are all the Ronaldo haters now? Hahahhaa

Kick4Life - changing lives through football