Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Nanis goal was the best
Egarran 3 years ago
Veloso's bluff goal was the coolest. I'm amazed some of the Bosnians even managed to jump for it - I would probably still be waiting for Ronaldo to shoot when it was in the net
Mattmanutd78 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It was such a good goal! Its reminds me of a similar goal scored by hargreaves against arsenal. Everyone thought ronaldo was goin to take it and he stepped up and scored the winner. It's a shame he went to city.
Below is a link to the goal

Footloose (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Well done portugal. Good that you got to the euro. Referee was a bit dodgy. Nani's goal was increditavel.... The bosnians should have qualified too.... They must regret all the missed chances and that stupid foul at the stade de france
SSEVA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Portugal were better than Bosnia and they deserve to go to euro but Bosnia is only mid core team.... Let's see how Portugal play against Germany, holland, Spain and then we'll see how good really is Portugal
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Well we played spain in a friendly and thrashed them 4-0 so we must be pretty good, no? Lol
And we always own holland and england in the euros so we must be pretty good, no? .... Lol
MAWTH (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Your broken record ma'boy
Jason15 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think messi is the best of all times and ronaldo is an exeptional player with amazing skills portugal have agood chance with the likes of CR7, Nani and maurelish BUT THE MOST skillfull player IN MY opinion is RVP
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Rvp is not skillful like cr7 and nani. He's a better finisher than the two, but not as skilled
Gray1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
RVP has skill? He's a prolific striker with a hammer left peg
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Best of all time? For real, please tell me you are either really young or don't know s**t about football history
Krouse (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Saying a soccer player is the best of all time is very difficult, especially being so young in his early career. Also, you really need to think about what "the best player in the world" really means. I've written an english essay on it, it's a lot more than scoring goals. I'm not saying I don't feel that he has the potential to be, but you really can't tell at this point in his career
MarcVornicu (FC Rapid Bucuresti) 3 years ago
If sombody have a reply of the red card, please send me one link, thanks
Great mach of the portugese team, but I`m not sure if the red card is justified, becose in 11 to 10 players is other situation
You still would have lost my friend with Portugal on fire...
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 3 years ago
This messi and ronaldo thing has to stop. Ronaldo is by far the most dangerous player. If messi played for a different team and continue in the same level that he does in barca I would say he is better.... Barcelona is mini spain.... Who scores better goals ronaldo who scores more goals ronaldo.... Ronaldo dominated the english league don't forget that and soon to dominate spain forca portugal my favorite player ricardo quarema the beast
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Quaresma is now fat and ineffective. If he wants to be good again he needs to get into a good club team
Jerkstore (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It needs to stop because it's an idiotic premise. Who gives a s**t who's better? They're both amazing players with different strengths, and they're both wonderful to watch.

(PS Messi is better)
Jazze (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ronaldo is a great player, but anyone who thinks he's better than messi is wrong, forget this he's a more complete player crap, and all the other excuses. When it comes to the big games whether ronaldo was playin for united or madrid, messi always came out the better player, because what messi has is not thought or learned, it's just natural ability, the ability to breeze past players, and do it whatever way he wants, when it comes to individual goals, there is not a player in the world that can do it like messi. Ronaldo has stregnth, he's a good poacher when it comes to goals, and he has a great free kick, but goes down very easy, needs space to run and the step over is just predictable at this point. Messi on the other hand can make anything happen anywhere on the pitch, in any type of space, and his vision is second to none. Sorry had to say my piece,
Morar95 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Guys, we all know that Heskey is undoubtably the best player in the world
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I KNOW ONE TEAM PORTUGAL WILL BEAT FOR SURE IN THE EURO LOL NEED A CLUE IT STARTS WITH A.... E AND ENDS WITH A D.... LOL
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You need to fix that sentence up
Ahaha its going to be on penalties again
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yep, and England will miss all but one
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Very entertaining match this was. Portugal gave a superb performance. Not to mention the part Ronaldo played through out the whole game.

No doubt he's one of the best of modern football
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This is a very good era of Portuguese players. Don't be surprised if you see them go far in the Euro if they hit top form just before it starts
Bastiano (Bayern München) 3 years ago
YES YES YES !
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Sensational strike by Nani
All this s**t with portugease people saying bosnians disrespected them and then us saying portugease disrespected us what you need to remember is that the first match bosnia and portugal played was in lisbon for the 2010 world cup so we came to your country first and you started this s**t when your police was beating our fans and doing s**t to them and bosnians always hold a vengeance and revenge and that's why this s**t is still going on. f**k turning the other cheek I agree portugal played better than us but I have to admit the referee was terrible not just for us but also for portugal 'cause our 2nd goal was offside
Dude just shut up, your not gonna' fix anything, the game is over, just accept the fact, stop trying to make excuses, I'm sure bosnia will have other chances
Easy for you to say if same s**t happened to portugal you'd be complaining too f**k off
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Calm down.... At least you have the Man United game to look forward to this Saturday!
Lol calm down, what ifs don't exists and no you don't know me to assume how I'm going to react, just be happy dude
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You know who you should realy blame for losing? Your fans who decide to boo Portugal throughout our entire national anthem and do things for no good reason instead they should've cheer BiH in the first match to give them confidence, but no they cheer messi and used lasers and things that couldn't help their team and only made Portuguese mad. These fans made portugal more determine in the second game!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
What a game. Portugal are looking lethal
PeacefulWarrior (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Horrible commentary. Also @ 5:47 penalty was given hand ball and he says its a different matter if it was goal bound? Hahahah American commentator for sure
Buildit (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If its goal bound and on purpose then it could be seen as a red. And that's not an american, he's english you idiot
Cavarrete92 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Could not be an american but its certainly from an american network, they have english commentators there because no americans know anything about football
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Sadly, as an American, I agree...
Adenn (Bayern München) 3 years ago
He is australain not english  
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 3 years ago
Comon don't you remember the commentatros on gol tv? They were realy good ^^

Kick4Life - changing lives through football