Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ronaldo steps up when it matters the most for his national side, love seeing that. For Real madrid he can be a ghost at some important games like the classicos or other important champions league games, but if he comes out to play, he's really something to watch. Amazing player
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Just as I thought, the amount of masturbation over Ronaldo reached astonishing levels.

Btw you Portugese guys are preaching to Bosnians about fair play and stuff, but you are mocking them and laughing at them after the win, that's some disgusting behaviour right there. Would've loved to see your comments had it not gone your way (up until that red card, anything could have still happened). Still, don't wanna take away nothing from that victory, it was deserved. See you at the Euro
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
"The amount of masturbation over Ronaldo".... That's is a disgusting thought to say the least....

Actually, I'm with you if you refer to the whistling at Bosnian anthem and to the laser at Begovic's face, we shouldn't go down to the level of the Bosnians, which I'm starting to think is pretty low in terms of rudeness, since two years ago it happened the same thing when we weht there to play.

If your frustrated, well it's not our problem, play offensively the next time Bosnia faces us. 2 shot in 55 minutes? Bosnia can do much better then that.

Oh, and if you would of loved to see our comments if we lost, well you 'll have to wait for the Euro. I mean, let's face it, Germany are way ahead of the rest at the moment.
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Relax lads, there's been some bitterness and justifiable contempt from both sides but let's respect the scoreline and the entertainment provided by the match and move on
No, I was talking about the comments here, the battle on the stands is another thing. And I'm not Bosnian so I'm not frustrated but rather annoyed by some of the disrespectful comments here and, of course, people masturbating (disgusting or not) on ronaldo's goals. Nothing against Portugal, like I said, it was all fair and square
Savio (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We won.... And we fight fire with fire.... No messing around.... If they disrespect us, . , we will fcuk them up and that's wot we did.... !
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
@Savio You can preach all you want about them disrespecting you but Portugese fans did exactly the same thing to them last night. Two wrongs don't make a right my friend, laser pointers and whistling during national anthems should not be happening in Football
Savio (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I understand wot you mean.... But I can;t tolerate that crap.... As I said we fight fire with fire.... Anyway we won.... Soo all wot those Bostonians did.... Wasn;t good enuf.... We arent gonna' get bossed around.... They asked for it
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I got say I was disappointed with Portugal fans for doing that but at least they didn't make noise outside of the other teams hotel all night long like the Bosnia fans did. The only thing they should done was what they did after Bento told them to stop and Ronaldo scored his second goal which is chant Ronaldo's name in the direction of the Bosnia fans to get back at them for chanting Messi in the other game
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Masturbating over ronnie's goals? I don't care who you are or how you feel about him (I personally am not his biggest fan) his first goal was a beauty. So yeah, in the name of football, I really liked his first goal. It was class
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol like I said, Hater gonna' hate BTW suuuuper happy portugals going TO THE euros
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great finish from Nani
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
He gets better and better every season. Finally starting to reflect his price tag
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's a beautiful shot!
MongojazZ (Hannover 96) 2 years ago
Pepe remains to be one of the dirtiest players in Europe. I dislike him almost as much as Materazzi
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
I couldn't agree more
Malik 2 years ago
He sould be in WWE
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
He was quiet in this game
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If pepe should be in the WWE then that means dani alves should apply for membership in the screen actors guild...
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haters gonna' hate
Interpeer (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Matrix has never made a bad tackle in his life
Bonds619 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
My man nani goal was great
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As much as I despise that belatedly annoying and inhenrently selfish fool, Ronaldo, I have to admit he served up some good balls and played some ferocious football. The Portuguese have surly imrpoved under Bento and that's displayed here. Marvellous support ftrom the stands alongside the show on the pitch is the sign of a footballing giant. They can win the tournament, if they can replicate this style of football.

For Bosnia though, an embarassing and uncharacteristic night. More optimistically, they've grown into a bit of footballing supremacy and have become better than expected seeing as they're still a fiarly young nation
One of the only objective comments I read here
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Bosnia-h lost their heads! Shame
DavidUnited30 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What time is it in Portugal? Its 6-2 dzeko!Hahahahaha the so called best striker by this crazy city supporters looked more like a loser who deserved this humiliation!Nanis goal was so fast the ball was out of the net before I realised he scored!
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Bosnia voted rubbish better than United trash because they at least have 2~o0o
MCaguero (Manchester City) 2 years ago
At least he scored again united.... Boo!
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Dzeko was actually one of the best players on the field yesterday. Consider his duels where he outplayed three to four players several times. He was simply forceless without an reasonable midfield offensive. He had to grab every ball himself and did thus fall back in to the own half. The bosnian coach played with one forward, and after the 3:2, he threw in a substitute from HSV (german club, currently fighting to stay in 1. Bundesliga), instead of another forward. Imo our coach sucks, but dzeko was amazing yesterday
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Yeah Dzeko is a great player but it is a team sport so without the whole team playing well its imposable to just depend on one player. Plus Pepe did a really good job defending him especially with the hight difference and all
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Bloody Hell. Nani's Goal! O___o
PortoDragon (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Platini's Football Company (UEFA) should forbidden Portugal to play International Competitions.... They would save a lot of money in buying THE referees and shamefull decisions like making Portugal play the 1st leg in a Playground with some grass. Shame on you UEFA what a disgracefull organization. The refereeing yesterday was way out of limits.... Our football was instead way outstanding...
Comon man don't be silly, this s**t happens and will happen, at least we are in euro, , remember eire france, , ,
NorthsidePT (FC Porto) 2 years ago
No, you've got a point. It's a shame to see a class team like portugal play in such a bad ground like bosnia's. I remember several cases of portuguese teams like setubal or paços de ferreira that were forced to play in a landed standium for the european competitions. What a see here is duality of criteria by uefa
Well, when they're such class of a team, shouldn't they be able to defeat their opponents on a less quality field?

I've never heard so much complaining in my life
PortoDragon (FC Porto) 2 years ago
You know well, or you should, that when you play in a muddy field you level down the quality of a technical team like Portugal.
They didn't (they couldn't) use that Stadium against France.... Hmmm
Not complaining, just facts
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I don't want to make an excuse for Portugals bad display in Bosnia, but I think there should be rules on how the fields need to be kept. (Amount of water, grass length, and etc) However, I did say Portugal would beat Bosnia in Portugal due to the condition of the fields there.
Nani's goal remind me of tiago's goal against manchester
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tiago? You mean tiago alcantara? I think that was vs bayern.... Right?
No tiago who plays in atletico madrid ^^
Stephane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow what a match am really happy for portugal I really wanted them to do well given the amount of talented player they have. It was a really good performance and they managed to deliver gredits to CR7 and NANI both wonder goals !
Xiaobao (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I pity begovic, its like he stood no chance for all 6 of portugal beautiful goals!
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Portugal should stay on this level
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Contrao had an amazing game. Nani's goal was super. Ronaldo was electric. I was expecting more from Bosnia but from the get-go (not Dzeko lol) Portugal looked like a team with a point to prove. Point taken!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football