Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
Rickydosan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Their commentator sucks. So annoying. Ba ba ba bo~~~~ what da hell is that>? I muted while I was watching it
Spainrule (Valencia) 2 years ago
English people keep your opinion to yourselves. You're so ignorant and full of yourselves, every time there's Spanish or Portuguese commentators you moan like children. They're different cultures, get used to it. English commentating is the most boring thing in the world in our view. Sounds like the dude is dying
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In greek 'po' means 'wow' and although this guy is speaking arabic, he must be saying something similar
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I like the most arabic commentators because they show passion.
The worst commentators I heard came from mexico, who were so annoying with there monotone goooooool goooooooooooool goooooooool for 2 minutes.

Our most german commentators are sh** too. If germany score they don't celebrate. They start to analyze the gol immediately
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Personally, I love the south american commentators including the mexican's. They make the game really fun, they have so much passion. It's truly a way of life down there, and the commentators only make it a more joyous and beautiful affair.
My commentators here in the states don't even know what they're talking about let alone have enthusiasm
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
@Spainrule. Don't judge us all on one fan lol, we're not all like that. Unfortunately though I do see your point, it seems to have become a theme on this website for us to make fun of the different commentating styles from different cultures
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I liked the commenting he shows a lot of passion. Besides it highlight so why does it matter how the commenting is?
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Portugal were great. But scoreline a tad unfair to bosnia. Good solid team there.

Still not sure if portugal are championship material - their defence looks like a time bomb. Won't take much for pepe to get red carded. Too hot headed
Dioforever (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Point more lasers and taunt your opponent stars bosnia and I hope you get demolished like this over and over till you learn sportsmanship
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Portugal has players like Nani, and Ronaldo, and Pepe in it. Do not talk about sportsmanship hahaha.    
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barcelona and sportsmanship? Oops used those words in the same sentence, my bad
Before the match I supported Bosnia. But I have to admit that their performance in both legs were not so good.
Poor Bosnia again they got Portugal and got kicked. I think vs Montenegro, Czech, Ireland, Estonie they would have won.

Portugal played very good, but they will fail in Euro
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a game from ronaldo  We are really missing you
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I know what you mean but players like nani and cr7 are not your typical man utd players. Fergie just makes a whole lot of cash off them after they achieve their potential
David9511 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Wow some real quality goals from portugal
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You always expected Portugal 2 win at home and on a proper football pitch. The first 2 goals from CR7 and Nani were brilliant. Though they may not win it wit then form CR7, Nani and other players like Meireles are in, they will be a tricky opponent. Besides Euros would not have been the same without the best European based player in it
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Some amazing goals. Nani's strike was out of the world. And as much as I hate CR7, man he is great to watch taking a free kick!
I have no respect for bosnia they treated portugal like s**t when they were their not letting players sleep in their hotels cause they were making noise, putting down ronaldo, pointing lasers at him.... Whistling through the whole portuguese anthem etc.... Now when they came to portugal they did worse we whistled at their anthem pointed lasers at their goalie and beating them 6-2 with 2 goals from the worlds best folt soo good.... Soo f**k you bosnia and goo home we don't need that s**t in soccer
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good. I've been saying all day I hope portugal rips bosnia apart for the stupidity of their fans, they need to be taught a lesson. They were screaming "messi" at ronaldo as he entered the airport. We don't need that bullshit in football. Hopefully they know their place now
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
O_o
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol, clearly, none of you have been a game in Sarajevo....

After all, what better way to face antagonism than with.... More antagonism. LMAO at how you're degrading yourselves just as much as the disrespectful BiH supporters.

Shut up, be modest, be the better supporter.
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Every time I pass by an autistic kid I feel insulted and start screaming ungodly sounds and have muscle spasms right in their faces 10x harder and louder then them.... Yup I feel proud of myself afterwards
Hypocrisy is very evident with portugese fans it seems
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Oddshot You're one to talk, foolish English supporter. You British like doing that hence­ your poor showing at the world cup. You like to blame­ that on coaches when your so-called stars are, infact, ­ just overrated players.

I pray that Portugal & England end up in the same group, at the tournament next summer
@Thecrowgrip; Yes, because I'm English therefore everything I say is hypocritical and I believe that my team is the best in the world above any others despite so much evidence that we are not (Extreme sarcasm) If you look back at any posts I have written in the past about the English team you will find that I am one of the first to say that we are incredibly overrated and in fact have a long way to go in terms of development.

Stop being so prejudiced towards me because I'm English and read what I actually wrote and the other posts before it or did you not even bother reading everything and just see this as an opportunity to insult an English fan?

The B&H fans were whistling through the Portugese national anthem and pointing laser pens at Ronaldo in the first leg, which as a result had the Portugese annoyed, calling the B&H fans a disgrace for their disrespectful actions etc, so what do the Portugese fans then do in retaliation? Exactly the same thing to the B&H team in the second leg. If that isn't hypocrisy then I don't know what is....

DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh come on! Portugal has world class players who should be able to deal with the pressure. Taunting is as old as sports, and as long it is not racist, I think its one of the great things about going to a stadium. Portugal would not survive in a southamerican qualifier. I mean, I get shat on by parents (I work as a teacher) all the time when their kids are doing poorly. If I pull out what Ronaldo did, I would get my assed fired (and I make 1 billlionth of what he makes).

And no, I'm not jelouse because Ronaldo is handsome, rich, and good player, hahahahaha

PD: great game by portugal, by the way
Both fans are wrong for doing what they did. Booing another teams player when he gets the ball is fine but chanting another players name that is not even playing or pointing lasers or booing at someone's national anthem is ridicules. Of course as a Canada fan I can't help but grin a bit when Ronaldo scored that free kick against the goal after he left our national team
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I do not know whats worse, using the metaphor as bosnia is an autistic kid (fans or selection, it doesn't matter) or the responses of the portuguese fans. The portuguese were at fault and so were the bosnians so stop putting your misplaced hatred for ronnie on the entire portuguese seleccao and their fans. Its pretty blatant when you act like bosnia is completely innocent
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The idiot who used to example of autistic children should never be allowed to open his mouth again
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Really, really great performance. We were outplaying Bosnia even before the red card. Until that moment, Bosnia only had to 2 shots. Afterwards they got a third shot, which led to the second goal (offside). The fact is we deserved it, from start to finish.
When this campaign started, with Carlos Queiroz as coach, things were grim. Our qualification only started with Paulo Bento as coach, were the only performance I disliked was against Denmark (we deserved to lose). Yesterday, even with some horrible refereeing, we were brilliant.
However, I didn't like the hear our supporters whistling at Bosnia's anthem. Just because they did that to our anthem in Zenica, doesn't mean we should do the same. We are better than that, much better
Total agree we played like a really team yesterday and it was stupid of our fans to do that to Bosnia's national anthem. Sing our national anthem at the end and chanting Ronaldo was already enough and the right way to celebrate as well as getting them back for chanting Messi in the other game
Helder Postiga! Wow this guy already scored in 2004 Euro. He still looks very young
Interpeer (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Well.... He isn't
Pauleta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Portugal ole ole ole !

Beautiful goals especially veloso freekick(it was so cheeky.... Begovic went to the extreme end due to ronaldo )

Am so happy.... Portugal and england FTW
Jujex 2 years ago
Boy stark is really red card happy, can't remember a game which he hasnt pulled out one
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man I can't believe the score!And of cos Ronaldo's free kick as goal of the week!
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nani's long range as goal of the week, hopefully
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think Nani´s was better, don't you think?
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I am voting for Nani's.... What a crack
EphToDaRhyme (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ronaldo is one of the best players ever.... He's so complete! Great game to watch, Nanis goal was a screamer!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football