Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
The 1st and 5th Portugal's goal from freekick:
Why the hell the Bosnian goalie stand so close to one side of the post, allowing huge gap on the other side of the post? Unbelievable!
Barca10ahn (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
OMG pepe needs to stfu and get on with football. Every 5minutes you just see him crying about the smallest and most insignificant things
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Reminds me of barca.... I know how you feel...
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
How ironic coming from a Barca fan. Barca's whole team whines whenever there is a gust on the pitch. Pepe is more of a man than that entire team
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Do you say that because he plays for madrid and you hate him or are you being serious?
Barca is the team that complains the most you idiot wow some of these ppl on here are fkn retarded
Buenos (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
More spastics comparing Messi to Ronaldo.
On the internet I'm yet to see anyone formulate a valid opinion on the discussion lol....

On the game, well done to Bosnia I was rooting for you to go through but it wasn't to be. Quite easily outplayed and yes there were some referee decisions that didn't help, not really a decisive aspect of the game though.
I respect guys like you you tell it as it is even if my opinion is different then yours witch it is you can tell you speak the game as it is un like these other fags that are just haters
Jazze (Barcelona) 3 years ago
To be honest it was good night for messi and ronaldo tonight, messi scored for argentina and assisted the winner, ronaldo got two goals, but to be honest I would have to say portugal have a lot more quality in all positions on the pitch in comparison to argentina, watching aregentina tonight really brought to light the fact they have a very mediocre midfield and defence, they seem to really depend on messi to make things happen. Ronaldo is very important to portugal, but they have a pretty solid midfield and defence, and really should of toped the group ahead of Denmark. Anyway tonight they where just better than bosnia, don't really think bosnian fans have reason to complain
Actually not so sure I would agree with you.... Argentina definately have more quality fire power.... Midfield.... Portugal has the edge in my opinion.... Defence? .... Toss the coin.... I'm not sure but overall I think and as a honest fan argentina has more strength.... But.... Yes.... It's putting it all together.... Tonite portugal did that and I doubted them.... And argentina still needs to do that eventhough they have more bragging rights.... No I won't shut up.... I never do.... Never!
Gomlee (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Argentina has a better defence than portugal, bar wingbacks they are more of a unit than that of portugals. Keep in mind neither is spectacular. The only thing portugal has that is better is midfield, so much creativity but it very rarely shines.... Argentina's strike force is far superior too. That's just my unbiased oppinion. It's easy to see which team is the more sorted when it comes to performing on a consistant level, portugal in recent years has struggled to qualify for just about anything and making it JUST.... Much down to the fact that Ronaldo hasn't played anywhere near as well has he does for his club. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed before I pass out
Jazze (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Would disagree, I think pepe, carvalho, and coentrao give the Portuguese defence a quality that Argentina just don't have, and we know portugal have a pretty good midfield. Yes argentina have a great strike force, but messi dosen't play as a striker, he plays as a playmaker, because of argentnas lack of creative midfielders. I watch most of argentinas games, I've always watched argentina, long before messi came along, and If messi wasn't making things happen on the pitch, then I don't know who would. By the way great free kick by ronaldo
Chelo (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Bosingwa-Pepe-Carvalho-Coentrao is a top defence, 3 of them play togehter at madrid so it's a great advantage & well Bosingwa playedd with Carvalho & Pepe at Porto, so it's a great chemistry. They just have to be there, all 4 of them in good form & you might be seeing one of the best defences in the world, I'll admit I'm really biased as a portuguese, but I trully feel like that, if you talk about defence & wingers portugal are up their with the best (ps: if you only talk about wingers portugal have the best ) great midfield in my opinion as well, but a litle unproven to the large fanbase, but Velose is a beast in my mind, he has had a litle hard time since going to genoa but he is getting back there, he has a hell of a left foot, can play almost any midfield or defensif position, Meireilles is probably the most known because he plays in the EPL but Moutinho is the best of the trio to me, a real maestro, a genius who captaine sporting at like 20 years old, I still don't understand why big teams aren't doing all they can to sign him
And btw.... Nani.... I always rated you.... What a top player.... So proud!  
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Viva Portugal
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Bla bla bla pa pa pa pa!Haha
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ronaldo you are an amazing player! Also nani has a sweet sweet strike
Anyways before I go to bed.... Yes I know.... Lol.... Why do we always do it the hard way? .... What a game.... Wow.... Goodnite people.... I will sleep well tonite.... Lol
Richardrich2689 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
CR7 rockz! I can see sum Farca fans Whinning!
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You madrid fans must feel so incomplete right now. Can't spend a day without thinking about Barca even when they have no connection to the game at hand. Lol
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Except the fact that theres a billion barca fans coming up with excuses on this game ahaha you guys are pathetic
Jerrold (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Portugal looked good, regardless of who they played, their ball control was superior, play set up, the only place they still looked a little shaky was in defence. Pepe was amazing, Coentrao played very well, Nani has awesome skills and his goal was massive, Veloso matched up well with Miereles and Moutinho. Then theres Ronaldo, he actually captained this time. Well done from all
Gomlee (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Up to 3-2 there really wasn't that much seperating them, it was a very entertaining match. From there on in it was pretty much a one team show.... Right, now I'm really going to bed
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great performance by portugal
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Portugal's first and second (Ronaldo and Nani) were great goals, but the third one was dubious. Offside much? Red card for a protest? That changed the game totally!
Kon91 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dude pause it just as the pass commences, ronaldo is just onside. The ref is supposed to give the attacking player the benefit of the doubt anyway
Kon91 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ok I just watched the replay, ronaldo is about a metre onside because the left-sided centre back was sitting too deep and therefore the ofside trap failed
Altocirrus is just an idiot don't listen to him he obvs is 8 years old and doesn't know anything about soccer
Batman72 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Because fifa president Sepp Blatter wants his boyfriend [C.] Ronaldo not to miss out on the euros. The rest is up to the ref. Bonus for him if Por gets there. It was clear that Por had an extra player (that w****r of a ref). It pisses you off hard when you see this in a match. Bad luck Bosnia. Not much you can do when its like that.
Ah Sepp.... How unwisely you use your power when you get a bit emotional over your french team. Feel sorry for brazil when france slamed them in the final, so you help brazil win next one. By the way they were the best of the worst. Then you publicly apoligise to Australia, Just because zidane was red carded for head butting in the final and france lost. The qualification for france very contradictive, their last two.... Whats going on? You should have been kicked out ages ago, you little french slimedog
Jogafutebol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I'm not sure what exactly you are complaining about. If you actually watched the match you will know that Portugal had 2 penalties dismissed. One was a foul and another a hand-ball, both were inside the box. The ref even called the hand-ball by Fabio. Also, we have seen players get sent off for dissent and arguing with the ref's decision before. Its nothing new. The ref's performance was maybe not the best but it was not in favour of one team
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 3 years ago
JogoBonito7 you seems really angry about something. I don't want to see this kind of dialogue. You didn't give constructive criticism or further the discussion. Instead, you lashed out with bad grammar and spelling, bad language, and most of all a bad attitude.

Please stop posting here at footytube if you continue with your arrogant, dismissive and rude remarks
Jogafutebol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Didn't mean to come off as rude. Sorry if you think that. But basically it was a counter argument to what Batman wrote about the ref being biased. To me it wasnt a problem of biased refereeing since there were bad decisions made that affected both teams. I thought it wasnt needed to actually call the ref a "w****r". Did you read that bit? If I was angry at something it would have been about that. Don't count on me to have perfect spelling or grammar. English is not my first language but I did refrain from using bad language. But how was that rude and arrogant?

Also how was that not furthering the discussion? I explained why the ref's performance wasn't biased and anyone is welcome to say otherwise. You didn't even mention a single thing about the game
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a great game by Portugal!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football