Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a match, especially for Portugal to be in Euros, this shows why they defiantly should be in there next year, so much skill, great players everything, I mean Ronaldo always being good, Nani got great strike, Postiga had a great shot for goal and header, and then that fake free kick by Ronaldo and then Velosa scoring, mean glad they'll be in Euro, and atleast Bosnia had a bit of challenge till the red card but ya good stuff
Sham34 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Best player on the field goes to Cristiano Ronaldo
Sham34 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Portugol Ftw
Mongolz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
CLASSIC NANI!
Wesblitz (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Wow, what great goals
Kladuscanin (FK Sarajevo) 3 years ago
Portugal was the much better side on the day no doubt about that. Still, I don't know what Susic was thinking not bringing Ibisevic on at half time switching to a 4-4-2 when the score was 2-1. It was obvious that Bosnia clearly started playing better football against Portugal in that 1st leg in Zenica when they switched to that formation last 20-30 mins of the game. Oh well, it's not the end of the world, God willing, we do much better in the WC qualifying coming up next year and finally make it to a major tournament. Zivila Bosna!
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
What a can of whoooopaaasssss
BadGones91 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Lovely match by the portuguese and some truly cracking goals. Unlucky bosnia, so upset wanted them to qualify hopefully wc we will see the bosnians in action. Portugal do look pretty competitive now for sure
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
WIN OR LOSE ES oh maior.... WISH WE caught england LOL LOVE portugal VS england 2000.... 2004.... 2006.... AND holland hasnt BEAT US since 91 BUT WE don't DO GOOD against THE germans.... QUE leves TUDO NA frente Portugal.... Ronaldo, quaresma, NANI, HUGO almeida, coentrao, JOAO moutinho, PEPE, bosingua, carvalho, tiagon, patricio MY dream LINE UP I forgot mourinho.... Untouchable
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Where's the red card for coentrao. He did hit a player. If that wasn't a red card, then the one against zidane in the wc finals wasn't either. Check here 0:47

Kick4Life - changing lives through football