Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nov 15
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Get you someeee
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cr7 was amazing.... He was the inspiration in that team.... Very important game to win
Il give him goal of the week for the freekick  And il give nani second best
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
NANIIII AND ROOOOONAAAAAAAAALLLDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Yeah common points, manchester and skill
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Oh my god...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ok damn which one of these do I pick.... Ronaldo's free kick, nani's bullet or ronaldo's second?
First goal was in the 7th min  Scored by cr7
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This portugal team can make it to the final, amazing performance
Stawrogin 2 years ago
You mean the final rounds. Bc that's where their journey ends. England-portugal 3-1
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So where are the people who said Ronaldo is s**t and Portugal won't qualify. I guess we (portugal) shut them up hahaha!
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Incredible game, these guys know they can thrash any team in the planet and yet they choose to make us suffer beyond suffering.... Amazing goals specialy the two first ones.... SAF is crying right now for not being able to hold on to CR7.... Nani and him are deadly in the front
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
That's what I was sayin
DrTruth (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cool
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Actually I think SAF is doing okay.... You know winning the league 19 times without ronaldo isn't too bad if I say so myself
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Lovelyeli, SAF and his team suck righ about now, if you knew s**t about the game you would know the best season Man UTD ever played on every statistic you can think of Ronaldo was there...
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game for ronaldo, hope to continue to seeing that type of performance from him for next year
BubbleMachine (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Great match, portugal looking good
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Love how the goal didn't even go for the ball in the Miguel. V goal because he thought Ronaldo was going to take it (that's what he gets for mooching off of Canada's youth system and then leaving us for Bosnia. Great game by Portugal they didn't let Bosnia's two goals shack them. Moutinho and Ruben's were great on assists
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Although bosnia had a 100% shoot-hit rate...
Referee took some bad decisions on both bosnian goals, but well we are going to euro ! Amazing game, ronaldo was on fire, the goal from nani is just phenomenal, we showed great mental and very good football, we could had score a lot more ! Forca !
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
It was really entertaining to watch this live, so intense.  Nani also with a cracker
LOVe the comment : ''bom pa pa pa pa pa pa '' on ronaldo's freekick

Kick4Life - changing lives through football