Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal Chat
CheMaradona (Anti-Futbol) 1 year ago
My opinion of this Portuguese team is simple, if they stop behaving so selfishly they will be strong in the tournament. Unfortunately I find with the egos they will be undoubtedly disappointed in the early stages. Team play will be their hardest challenge as they all seem to want the glory for themselves
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Well last summer the under-20 team lost a friendly against Panama just before the under-20 world cup and no one thought they would go anywhere but the got to the final so who knows
Slynkin (Ajax) 1 year ago
Replay?  
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Too bad for Portugal, they played the perfect match up until the goal tactically and showed they could do more then defend in the last 20 minutes.... This tournament is decided by centimeters, that's just how close it is!
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good game yesterday guys X_X.... Gotta' keep our heads up and try to score against Denmark!
Gevo (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Watch out for CR7 and Portugal in the next game. If I'm Denmark I would be worried
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Oh the irony
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Lmao ronaldo was a flop
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
LOL at the guy that said CR7
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^dont get it
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Just sayn the same thing as thirteengoals
MadridUnited (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Neither do I lol. He is CR7.... Or isn't he? Hahaha
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ffs Thirteengoals, why is it ironic
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ronaldo loses his confidence when he plays for Portugal. He's thinking way to much out there
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
True. If he was wearing a madrid shirt he would have just ran past the keeper and taped it in
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And [C.] ronaldo was sh*t as usual
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
And a liverpool fan is talking sh*t.... As usual
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I forget how are Liverpool doing in the champions league.... I mean Europa League.... I mean Fa Cup....

Liverpool fans would die for a player like Ronaldo on their team. Did you forget he scored more goals than the entire Liverpool team? LOL....
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ronaldo the best
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Trololololololololo
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What does this even have to do with liverpool.... Lol. Silly, pathetic madrid fans, yeah you've been in the champions league for the past 10 years now, and what have you achieved? .... Oh yeah right.... Nothing!....

And trust me, nobody wants that silly c*nt Ronaldo in Liverpool, now back to the topic. [C.] Ronaldo was sh*t as usual, so live with it!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
No problem.... As long as he keeps scoring more than the entire liverpool squad, I don't mind him being sh*t
He holds a lot of weight on his shoulders to drive the team forward. A bit like how sweden need ibra to work, but in a different manner.

And lol that the real madrid fan's comments earlier fishing for likes I see
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Not s**t today. All good things must come to an end
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why do the worlds best players like ronaldo, messi and rooney fail to deliver at tournaments when they play for their countries?
A lot of pressure on them. When you're entire country is looking at you to be brilliant, it can get to some players. Especially for Rooney and Ronaldo since they are by far the best goal scorers for their country
Luvdgame (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ronaldo is not the best goal scorer for portugal but for real madrid infact he has no real goal tally for portugal.... I still think given ronaldo the captain of portugal is just taing him out of him...
When I said the best scorers for the country I speaking to his ability not his production. There is not a single player on Portugal that is even close to having Ronaldo's goal scoring talent
MadridUnited (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I agree with you 10000% Jigsawwill. I must say cr7 performance today wasnt bad (besides those missed chances). He was a constant threat. Would be a cracking game on Sunday against Holland
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 1 year ago
Because they put too much pressure on themselves.... Ronaldo missing those two clear chances are great examples of over thinking something that comes soo easily to him at RM.

Messi is different because he plays out of position and his team sucks 70% of the time
Guys.... The thought that Bendtner performs rather well for his country was a shock for me, but it is completely true!

I wonder if he will step up in the Germany game D:
So true, it really speaks to what goes on in his head:

I didn't see Mourinho write off Portugal.... Definitely a wise man though

Edit, those headlines are pushing it ^^ is what I'm saying
He makes some good points, but on any given day, anyone can beat anyone.

Portugal might need that same inspiration the greeks took to overcome a dutch side that ALSO needs that same inspiration
Jogafutebol (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Well done escaping the group of death. Now for the finals! I believe in you guys
The Captain did his job, and so did the other players.
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Not a fan of portugal, but congrats on making it out of the group of death, awesome performance today. Ronaldo especially, best performance by a single play in a euro 2012 game so far
Even if CR7 was awesome today, the whole team actually played well. Portugal deserved to get to the next round
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^absolutly
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha, haters getting owned this tournament

Kick4Life - changing lives through football