Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal Chat
Porkncheese77 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lacking quality in center midfield.
Defending of set peices is horrible. You gotta' mark men not zones.
Why does Bosingwa play every week 4 Chelsea but never for Portugal?

Portugal played its best football around 2004. Players like Figo, Couto, Deco and Rui Costa. Real quality back then along with a teen CR7.

Damn Euro 04 still hurts
Micolus (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yep. Greece were a disgrace to football in comparison
Jogafutebol (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Congrats on the fine performance. Now, I hope you guys win in the finals
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Best day eeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrr!
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Bring it on guyss! Be well prepared! See you in summer  Well JK! Best of luck for you guys too!
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
GOOD luck next year!
HZoiL (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Good Luck Portugal and believe you can make it all the way to the final in the next euro2012
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wasted potential     Link: vimeo.com/33129552
Harib (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Viva el portugal
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Boys let's do it! Poland are tough and, even though it's a friendly, we have to win, we have to prove that we can tackle any opponent
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What did you guys think of the Portugal match against Poland?

Its always hard to tell with Portugal, in the build up to big competitions they always seem to play quite badly and no where near their true potential. But the squad always seem to pull it off when it comes to crunch time.

I also really like Manuel Fernandes in the centre of the field, he is very cool on the ball, the midfield was just not working well together, especially second half
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Goalkeepers: Rui Patricio, Eduardo, Beto

Defenders: Joao Pereira, Fabio Coentrao, Bruno Alves, Rolando, Ricardo Costa, Pepe, Miguel Lopes

Midfielders: Raul Meireles, Miguel Veloso, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Micael, Carlos Martins, Custodio

Attackers: Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo, Hugo Almeida, Ricardo Quaresma, Silvestre Varela, Helder Postiga, Nelson Oliveira
XPLiLBiG (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
WHEN and WHAT TIME IS THE GAME?  
Mikyslb (Benfica Lisbon) 1 year ago
Portugal ole ole
Messi4ever10 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You guys were gonna' have turkey before the game...
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Come on Ronaldo and Nani! I hope you guys perform well in EURO and take your revenge on Germany! I also hope to see good performnaces from Veloso, Moutinho, Coentrao, Pepe, and Patricio!
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
We can do it, but Netherlands can do the same to us. If we tie with Germany, we can still make the next round as well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football