Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal Chat
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Congratulations in making the Semi-finals!
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 1 year ago
YES portugal in semis!, second half was great.... Still need to work on finishing a bit more
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Good luck against germany
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I don't think they would play Germany (assuming Germany won).

I'm pretty sure Portugal would play the winner of France v Spain.

The winners of Germany v Greece would play the winner of England v Italy.
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well done to Ronaldo he showed his class again today
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Messi Lovers cried today...
Messiesta (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Why would you assume that? Most are congratulating him
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
As he deserves, it's a pity when most say cr7 fails with portugal when he's the most talented player on the team and the rest are good players but other than nani don't come close to truly being a threat. So? Is how can you expect cr7 to win with portugal when his teammates don't finish when he either sets them up or is set up by another
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Is it Impossible to like both messi and ronaldo
Vivastpauli (FC Sankt Pauli) 1 year ago
He's got the talent and the skills, though I still think that he was rightfully critized for his average/poor performances before the por-ned match. I don't know what it is that made him wake up from this Seleccao-nightmare, but it's certainly a pleasure to watch him be a functioning part of the team and still play magnificient.

Now all that needs adjusting are the shooting skills of are. Meireles, he certainly made some fans happy about walking home with a match ball. ^^
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
It's not impossible to like messi and ronaldo, impossible is messi and ronaldo on the same team
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I know one man who would be very sad though. Sandro Rossell. He had the audacity to claim that Ronaldo is at most 12th best in the world. Now I wouldn't be that pissed if he had a better argument. But to say that the likes of Pique, Alves and Valdez are better than Ronaldo.... All I can say is that he'd be a really sad man. Lol
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Messi lovers were angry when Ronaldo score and they can't deny that
Y'all take this 'who's the best player' too seriously! Rossell probably was just showing support for his team, and maybe even said it cause he knew it would tune you guys in
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Its raining like crazy in Canada, I think its all the Messi lovers tears.... Lol
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Tears of joy! We're happy for him.... Now messi can once gain see a rival.... He(cr7) had falln so far behind.... He's a bit closer now
1 year ago
Anyhow, loved the rain, played through it! Brilliant!
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I keep reading about how Ronadlo was so selfish during the match but in all honesty, on a scale from Xavi to Robben he's no Robben.

(And this is coming from a Netherlands fan)
To be fair to Robben, he said something bout putting egos aside while he was still in this tournament X_X
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 1 year ago
All I can say and hope for is for portugal to keep up the great team work and with a little ronaldo flair on the side
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Czech Republic - Link: youtu.be/NZMdtcjkePo
Good job team! Ronaldo played great, stats show that Czech performed seemingly below average guess I was right huh mr. Cheeseman!
Hundreds7 (Portugal) 1 year ago
Don't worry ronaldo going to do it for us. CR7 for life
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The Iberian Derby it is. Forca Portugal !
Anja (Viking Stavanger) 1 year ago
Portugal was lucky till now.... Not so lucky from now on ;o)
MadBro 1 year ago
See are I S T I A and oh      Are oh and A L D oh
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
E M I L E      H E S K E why
Ronaldo vs spain and he going to do it for portugaland him fansi  
Predicted a Porgual vs Germany Final. Can't wait for Wednesday's match. Forca portugal
For real and there or going to beat germany toooooo cr7  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football