Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal Chat
Quaresma18 (Werder Bremen) 5 years ago
Forca Portugal
Preeeeeee (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Win against south africa was expected. Toughest test will be to qualify for world cup, even with the likes of ronaldo and simao
Savio (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Portugal need to be consistant if they wanna qualify for the world cup nxt year!
Grandedofcporto (FC Porto) 5 years ago
Portugal has to sack Queiroz. He is the link to failure.  Portugal FOR LIFE!
Nyinyi123 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Portugal in danger of missing World Cup
Todieisgain (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Ronaldo injured?  Oooh well if they don't shape up Portugal doesn't have much of a chance anyway
CSmoto86 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Queiroz HAS to be sacked! He has never done anything good for Portugal....
Bring back Filipão or that coach from Benfica, Jorge Jesus....
Kjythe2nd (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I think they will miss it.... Wasted opportunity  
Estudio75 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Portugal has to win, we all want to see him play in the worldcup
Romualdo (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
My prediction. Denmark will beat Sweden by 1:0  Portugal 2 : Hungary :0    Denmark and Portugal will qualify for the world cup 2010
Jeff07 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
This team needs to step it up
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
They have such an amazing team I don't understand why they struggle to win games
Tooyoung (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I belive in portugal and they play on world cup 2010, portugal have such a nice players with wonderfull skills but don't have a team spirit, liedson will make difference on portugal team in my idea...
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ahh.... I didn't want them to but, looks like Portugal WILL be qualifying for the World Cup
DesmondPace (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha Nice Nani.... With Malta he scores wonderful goals.... And with Manchester United plays like s**t.... What the !@#$% of player he is.... Nani go home...
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Hopefully by home you mean Portugal He has to keep scoring like that. "DiegoFC" I feel the same way. Such a damn shame they have such a great squad, then they perform like garbage.

I have hope for the underdogs, and they truly are the underdogs now in result of their performance. Imagine how France feels though?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football